It's gonna be a good day.

2:21
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“ . . I HATE MONDAY .” rubbing her eyes that have not fully woken up yet jessica rolled out of her warm bed dragging her sluggish feet towards the door to find out where all noise is coming form.

 

“ . . .can we for once not wake up before sun, . . .’ she screamed as she swung open her bedroom door and headed into the living room. The loud noises coming from the kitchen add to the new casters annoying monotone noise jessica couldn't even figure out what to be mad about, the fact that she had to wake up this early or teh fact that hyeon isn't even considerate enough not to make all this noise.

 

“ . . . onnie . . “ as she drags her self towards the kitchen she shouted.

 

“ . .good morning . .” hyeon dancing along to music whispering through the earphone she had tigethly tugged at her ear gave the later a big smile. Her glowing face and wet hair dangling along hyeon might be the only soul on the planet that wakes up this excited on a monday .

 

“ . . I am making you your favorite french toast “ pulling on ear phone out she added as she turned her eyes to the knife in her hand and went on cutting the washed strawberries.

 

“ . . .it’s 5 a.m.” folding her arm on the kitchen table jessica laid her head down.

 

 

“ . . so many thing to celebrate today , we reached our goal , we have our full budget,we are getting our approval paper today . . . it is not gonna get better than today” her smiles extending ear to ear and her shining eyes

 

“ . . .your being psychotic again” her head still laying on her arm jessica whispered, she didn't have to look up at hyeon smile that extend from ear to ear or her shining eyes to know how creepy it was to see heyon this excited. No matter how many years she has been living with her best friend she couldn't seem to get used to this the hyeon. Something was justoff.

 

“ . . COME ON , we worked hard to get these sponsor, we need to celebrate” unplugging her ear phone from the radio hyeon let the happy loud noise floor in the kitchen.

 

. .NOOOOOOO , . . .” jessica springing up covered her ears. Her bloodshot red eyes zooming on the school girl like hyeon dancing along . . .the sharp in her hands adding to teh crippines jessica was just left starting at the sight in front of her. Her winking eyes, smiling lips , radiant skin her wet hair dancing along to every move she makes hyeon was on different level of high jessica noted. she couldn't help but let a small smile escape as her best friend started making faces her way and mouthing along to the awfully cherry song.

“ . .am’ gonna take a shower, you need therapy . .” still holding her ears shut she started walking to the bathroom. They have a good hour or so before they had to leave in order to avoid teh huge traffic that will be floddingteowrsd the city.

 

“ . . .na na an . .” heyon goes on singing as she locks the doorr and follows along jessic alendingteh way to the parking lot of their appartementen complex.

 

“ . . .so why do i have to meet with these people “ jessica stepping into the elevator asked . Her tailor made suit hyeon had forced her put on added to her little pearl jewelries, her natural looking makeup and her ponytail hair jessica was dressed to impress as heyon dressed in her jeans and camouflage jacket looks like her weird assistant.

 

“ . . .because your the good looking one . .”“ hyeon fixing her camouflage jacket added as her quick fingers go on typing the 101 things that need to be done today.

 

“ . . .i dont think thats how it works . .’ fixing her lipstick jessica complained.

 

“ . . .trust me , i use to work for the city . .” brushing against jessica it was heyon who took the first steps out the elevator and headed to their car parked by the corner.

 

“ . . I need to get paid way more if i have to use my body to get things done “ jessica opening teh door to the passenger seat went on her compiling.

 

“ . . . sm not asking you to sleep with him”

 

“ . .not yet . .” jessica was too quick with her reply

 

“ . . .it's gonna be a great day today , i can feel it” hyeon starting the car stepped on the gas.

 

 

“ . . .well, it doesn’t look like it’ Right when the car slowly drove out teh parking lot into the dark street jessica added as both glanced around to notice the sun that was nowhere to be seen and the dark clouds hanging above the city. In minutes they would be on the freeway fighting against the fog and cold wind brushing against their car. The hot coffee heyon made in her hands jessica kept leaning forward and adjusting the heater to warm up the freezing car. Her eyes fixated on the almost invisible city ahead of the fog jessica kept sipping her coffee. It was monday. May not her favorite day of the week but the person sitting next to her could make her feel enjoy the things she hated the most just like how she was taken aback and was in aww by teh view ahead of them as they started crossing the bridge. Hyun's ability to see the beauty and glory in teh simplest thing was rubbing off on her.

 

“ . . .it's gonna be a great day ‘ when jessica whispered it out it was as though heoyn's face was light up by a lighter as she started smiling like a fool. Getting the pessimistic jessica to finally admit it was like winning a championship and a true indication of how awesome today was gonna be.

 

“ . . . i can just feel it, it’s gonna be awesome ‘ hyeon leaning forward and turning the radio on and went on smiling.

 

In an hour they would be the first to arrive at their office, parking at the only parking lot their office was allowed to use hyeon was the one to get out first and head to to the building.

 

“ . . .it’s freezing cold. .’ shivering in the back jessica followed taking small steps.

 

“ . . can you hold this, i need to use both hand to lift this up .. “ hyeon extending her hands to hand teh piel of paper and her bag asked jessica.

 

“ . . .no i can’t , am’ freezing heer . .’ jessica still walking up the small stairs to the door complained.

 

“ . . . told you to get this lock and odor fixed thousand times “ jessica trying to fight teh cold wind that started swinging her body to the left added.

 

“ . . .its gonna cost as much as getting a new one to get it fixed . .’hyeon who placed all her stuff on the ground went on fighting the lock.

 

“ . . .you just got 250,000 “

 

“ . .that's a donation . .’ hyeon grunting as she finally opening the lock replied back.

 

“ . . . .then consider it a donation to fix the door “ passing hyeon behind jessica ran into the dark but warm office.

 

“ . . .turn the heater on pleases “ jessica shouted as she started taking off her heels . her uggs sitting by her desk look like heaven right now.

 

“ . . .Hi . .’ hyeon picking up her stuff smiled at t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter