I'm not a toy.

2:21
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 “ excuse me sir”

   “ excuse me sir, you can’t park here”

  “ cough cough” the custodian of the park scream bringing hyeon and lay back to reality.

        

 Hyeon pushed lay aside and jumped up apologising to the man .  Lay brushed his hair and took a couple of deep breaths before walking back and getting in the car that has already started.

  hyeon didn’t even wait till he put his belt on , she started the car pulled down her window and drove out gluing her eyes to the road.

          

 “ WHAT Just happened?”

               “ What did you get yourself into?”

        “   .      .     . how are you gonna get out of this now?” the voice in her head screamed as her nervous hands grabbed the steering wheel tighter and drove out of the driveway onto the main road.

           “ you just kissed your boss”

                “Your BOSSS”  

" he's probabaly used to this . . . how could you be this easy "the voice screamed again , hyeon trying hard to focus all her attention on the road ahead.

    

 BEEP BEEP , the car behind screamed as she cut him off without signaling.

        

“ Great, now you can’t even drive?”

   “   just focus on driving for now?”  she grabbed onto the steering wheel tighter and leaned in forward . she brushed her hair to the front on her right side to cover any sight of the man sitting next to her.


 

          Just like hyeon, Lay sat almost stuck to his door , his side turned to the window  .     .     .eyes glued to the buildings passing by.

             “   WHAT DID YOU JUST DO?”
   “ WHAT DID YOU JUST DO?”   Lay shook his head to stop the voice from screaming.

      ‘ YOU IDIOT,     .     .     . “

          “ WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO NOW?” the voice went on.

                  

            Both sat stuck to their side , the voices in their head trying to come up with way to make the awkward situation  .    .    .disappeared.

 30 minutes of a silent drive later hyeon pulled the car over at his house's driveway .

         “ let’s be civilized about this  .    .    .

             “ just be cool and get your bag

             " let's save any deginity you have left . . ."

 

  she took a deep breath and pulled her belt off  and reached to the back and grabbed her bag.

          “  .     .     .I would like to be excused . I’m gonna go home.

          

“ I will take what happened as a mistake and leave it at that  .        .” Hyeon said her eyes glued to her bag

“   I want to keep things professional so please don’t bring it up  .     .      . Ever.

  “    .    .     . If you want someone to play with please find someone else      .     .

      “     .      .      . I have better things to do than being a millionaire's . . .

" . haha" she gave out a small nervouse laughter

" sorry for the wrong title . . .a Billioners next barbie doll, "

" Good day "hyeon opened the door and jumped out , lightly closing the door and taking quick steps to get away as fast as possible.

             

 Lay sat there , exactly as he was , for about 10 minutes before getting a text back from his lawyer .

      “ I can’t book you anything  .     .  .you're on a no flight list” Lay jumped out walking across to the driver seat and speeding out the driveway hyeon slowly drove into .

 

      What takes hyeon more than half an hour didn't even take him 20 minutes as he drove like a maniac to the head quarters.

          " wheres my dad?" He screamed at the aiter seconds after he got of  on the 10th floor .

 " he's not here, sir" she replied after glancing at lay who was walking towards the office .

    " where is he ?" Lay screamed again walking out of the office finding no body.

    " he's not here  .     .      .    " she gave lay a smile

" why don't your try tomorrow morning" the smile disappeared as she turned her eyes back to the screen in front of her , still seated on her chair.

       

             Lay sighed and brushed his hair back frustrated by her replies. But before he could scream and ask her one last time .    .     .    .   

She jumped up from her chair and gave a full bow to whoever just walked in.

      

            " the C.E.O.  is not in sir .    .    .  His in jeju for the environmental convention" she gave a bow again .

       Shocked by her change in attitude lay turned his eyes to the people who just walked in ,

 " who else but hyong"   lay smirked , who else but his brother could get this kind of treatment from his employees. Known to fire people for the silliest mistakes of course she gets up from her seat and gives a full bow to the  so called  " the devil on the 11th" .

   

   " ya .    .    .   What are you doing here " .   .  . Joon walked towards lay smiling .

     " none of ur business " lay replied glaring at the secretary as he walked past her and out of the office .

      " somebody's upset "  joon followed behind smiling . They both walked  behind Jae, who was busy typing something on his phone as he got in the elevator first and pressed the open door button for the two to get on.

       

             " Where's   your girl ?" Joon smirked as his boss topped his typing and attentively waited for lays answer.

  " she went home .     .    .  " lay brushed his hair back and glanced at his brother that went in typing.

     " i thought she was suppose to drive you " joon asked .   .   .  Knowing if he asked enough questions lay would confess about what happened himself.

   "  . Whats with the 101 questions , " lay screamed

" if she wants to go home she can" he added pulling a cigarette out of his pocket.

        

 Not just joon but jae also stopped his typing for a  moment and glanced at lay.

      " something must have happened for you to get this upset" joon took his hands out of his pocket and pulled the cigaret out of his mouth.

   " you can't smoke in here"he added .

 

" so what happened " joon asked after giving lay a couple of seconds to calm himself down.

  

"We might be able to help you .    .    .     . You know" joon smirked as he glanced at his boss, whose eyes were still on the screen he was typing at , and turned his eyes to lay.

     " you're in charge of everything right "lay finally turned his eyes to his brother, jae didn't reply .   .   . Just stopped typing and turned his eyes to lay.

      " call them and get me of the no flight list" he screamed staring at jae.

   " you also want me gone right ,

'  ill leave tonight .    .    .    .  Get me off the list"

 

" wouldn't it be paradoxical   if  he placed you on a no flight list when he wants you gone " joon as always , answered for his boss.

    " its probably your parents .    .    .   Go ask them" joon added as lay brought his eyes down from his brother to the floor.

       " why fly tonight though .      .      .  What are you trying to runaway from" joon asked but didn't get a reply as lay jumped out the moment the door opened.

           " did you place him on the list " joon asked as he walked out, his eyes looking out at lay who's rushing towards the exit.

          " did you?" He asked again turning his eyes to his boss.  Jae quietly put his phone in his pocket and continued walking .

     " you wouldn't" joon followed behind confused by his bosses silence.

 

      " ya .     .       .  Wheres my car " lay screamed at the uniformed  people standing by .

 

 " you parked in the red zone we had to tow it away, sir " one of the men replied bowing.

   

 " your kidding right " lay asked amazed that they dare to even touch his car.

 

  " whats going on" joon asked stepping quickly to the scene.

   " there was a car parked here , we didn't know it was his so .   .   .  It got towed away" the man in uniform replied his eyes looking down at the floor when he saw jae walking behind joon.

     " do you know who i am " lay screamed at the man

  " you know what , never mind

       " just give me your name  .   .   .

 

" let it go , come with us " joon grabbed into lays arm  and pulled him away. Jae, without even glancing at the situation jumped into back seat of the black car.

 

   " let it go  .   .    .

          " we'll drop you off .    .   .  " joon tightened his grip and pulled lay to the black car parked behind .

 

  "  Just get in " he pushed lay into the back seat after a couple of seconds of hesitation lay got in.

" what happened?" sungi asked turning his eyes to joon , as he got into the passenger seat.

    

      " his car got towed " joon put his belt on and glanced through the rearview mirror at the two brothers in the back. The older one busy typing on his phone , the younger one staring out the window .   .   . Pushing his hair back every now and then. Neither of them acknowledging the brother sitting next to them .

                

" are you ok ? " joon asked minutes later  , hoping lay has calmed down

     " am fine ?" lay pulled the window down as he light the cigarette .

          “He doesn't want to be bothered " joon noted and turned his eyes onto the road .

     They drove in silence , as joon minute after minute glares at the back seat to see the brothers, for now more worried about the younger one than his boss.

       

    " were going for a drink .    .   . I think you should come " joon asked, both sungi and him looking through the rearview mirror to see their bosses reaction . His hands that were moving frantically across the screen stopped and he looked up at the mirror.

      " you look like you need a break .   .    . " joon said still looking at his boss , who was just staring back at him.

      " just drop me off at home,

" .    .     . Its suffocating enough just to sit this close with him" lay said blowing out the smoke from his second cigaret.

  " huh"  sungi and joon smirked at the same time.  

         " but once you add a couple of shoots , you won't even know his there" joon replied smiling.

" i don't feel like being treated as a dog tonight .    .    .    .  

      “ .     .       . Some Other time " lay put the cigarette out and threw it out through the open window . His eyes still glued to the buildings passing by.

      " oh come on "

" its gonna be fun.    .    .   .

   "    .   It will make what ever depressing feeling you have disappear" sungi pleaded.

 

  " haha   .      .     .

     " since when are you two this concerned about me " lay smirked

     " were not concerned .   .   . " seunggi replied immediately  getting a slap on the arm form joon.

  " we're not.     .        . " sungi added glaring at joon.

 

" thank you "Lay pushed his hair back and thanked sungi for his honesty.

    " just drop me off at home , .     .     .  

          “ .   .     .  I’m sure i can find a couple of people there who are concerned"

  

" haha, you should rather come with us than go there" sungi smiled getting another slap from joon. He signalled right and got out of the free way.

       " your mom flew out with your dad .    .      .  There's no body there"  Joon glanced at lay through the side mirror waiting for a reply but that never came .

      "  I'll drop you guys off and take him home " s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter