Saturday.

2:21
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

   

sorry for the long wait but here goes a long chapter   . . . can't belive we're at 70. LoL

 

“ .    .     .    How can you live in this place “ jae finally unable to take it spoke out . Since the first time he saw it , hyeon tiny home has troubled his mind . How can she be living in this tiny .  , hell hole, is what he screamed at joon multiple times. The bad condition of the house is nothing if the building didn't look like it has major construction problems and probably drug dealers and thieves as her neighbours . No matter how he forced himself not to mention it and make hyeon more cautious .  . Staring at the worn out roof .   .   .  And the window which if not for the towel hyeon put at the edge would be leaking in the water from the rain.  .   .  Or the fact that in this cold the heater is not working .   ,     how can he stay quiet.

 

     Hyeon who was quietly sleeping against his side didn't take a second to reply .

 

    “ .    .   .  Like this “ she whispered , eyes closed .  .  Right arm wrapped around jae .  .  . Left hand holding the thin blanket that's separating their bare worn out bodies. Thire bodies not that even covered up by the blanket both are tpp hot enough to keep eachother warm.  Her back left open just as his chest .  .  The cold sensitive skin of hyeon couldn't even be bothered about the temperature today .  .  His fingers gently caressing her back was enough to keep her warm.

 

 

       “ .   .   . I thought u guys got paid a lot “ . He has been to joon apartment .  .   It was even in gangnam . He might not be sure how much the hyeon gets payed but it probably isn't that much less than joon she advises the general manger of jk for god's sakes.

 

     “ .    .     .  am working for free“

 

“ .   .    . I just wanted to work for lay that's why” she smiled , knowing how much the name she just mentioned would tick jae off. She slowly slid up to get a good look at jae and his expression didn't disappoint.

 

      “ .   .     .    Why do you hate him so much “ she brought both hand to his face and gently pulled each side to force a smile out of the frowning jae.

 

     “ .    .     .  I don't hate him “ jae replied as hyeon  goes on playing with his face . No matter how much annoying it might be when else is he gonna have hyeon this careless and not cautious and calculated enough that she's playing with his cheeks.  It's a scene even jae would believe if someone told him .

 

     “ .     .   .    Then why do you always look like you wanna kill him when ever his name is mentioned “ hyeon still not that cautious of what she's doing went on from his checks to his eye brows that are always on point and perfect giving him the scary don't mess with me look.   Her face this close to jae , there was no way he was gonna kiss her little smiles as her hands go all over his face . Once again forcing him to doubt if this hyeon is really the hyeon he knows off.

 

       “ .   .   .   What the hell is going on  today “ he asked himself for the thousands time today .  From the moment he woke up to find her smiling as she glares at him to now .   .   .   Hyeon has completely turned into another person ,which for some reason is starting to scare jae.   The doubt that something or someone might be the cause of this change finally entering his thought. Is she giving him one perfect day then ending it all tomorrow ? , .   .   ,  or is this just hyeon being more open and comfortable around him ? .

 

   “ .    .    .  Why do you also ask about lay ?” jae asked his own question .

 

    “ .    .    ,  answer mine first “ she pinched his cheeks.

 

  “ .   .   .   I don't have a problem with lay “ jae replied.

 

      “ .   .   .  So you won't have a problem with me leaving with him to japan “ she didn't even finish her sentence as jae's eyes sharped their gaze at her .  .  . Before his hand came and pulled her hands off his face  she slid them down.

 

    “ .    .    .   Huh “ he sighed as hyeon went on.

 

“ .   ,   .   There's a management conference and i have to go with him “

 

   “ .    .     .  It's not even for that long” she added as she looks up at jae , who’s clearly not even fond of the idea of what she's talking about .  He pushed away her hand when she reached out and .  . Sat up.

 

    “ .  .   .  It's not for that long “ hyeon pulling the blanket closer to her chest sat up next to him .  He looks really upset, she noted as jse brushes his messy hair back .  . Sighing now and then . She gave him a  second or two to reply but jae stayed quite .  ,   .   Looks like his thinking .

 

   “ .   .   .  Its like 4 days and it's japan.   .  .  Its right here “ hyeon pointed to the living room . She knows whatever she says about how long or how close is not gonna make jaes worries any less .  .  .  It's not the place or how long jae has a problem with it's who she is going with .

 

   “ .   .    .  It's a business  conference “ she leaned forward to immediately  jerk back as he turned his dark eyes straight at her .  .  He looks way upset than she thought.  Startled , hyeon tightened her grip on the blanket and just stared back .

 

 

    “ .    .    .  Your staying in japan for 4 days , with LAY” his tone was clear and scary .  . . As his eyes eagerly wait for hyeon's reply but the totally taken aback hyeon needed more than a second to reply .

 

   “ .   .    . Its .   .  

 

“ .    .     .   It's just .     .     ,   a business conference “ hyeon whispered slowly .  She had caught her little smirk as jae sighed brushing his hair back again . If he had no reason to kill lay with , it looks like she just gave him one .

 

   “ .    .    .   I will be back friday morning “ she added calmly.

 

“ .   .   .  Wait when are you leaving?”

 

  “ .   .  .   Tomorrow .   .   .   “ she brought her eyes down to the blanket, she cant handle jae's eyes anymore . For some reason feeling really guilty  she tightened her grip on the blanket, and  as her started feeling the cold air of the room , she pulled it up ,

 

   “ .    .    .  So was all this for that ?” jae asked finally everything adding up . Why else would she be treating him like this if not to serve him some dreadful news . He will get to lay .   .   .  Lay will not be easy to find but for now jae is just mad at hyeon . Just the realization that she was just this nice to him so he will be fine with her galivating to wherever with lay.

 

      “ .    .     .  What

 

“.   .   .  What do you mean .    .   . All this ?” dumbfounded by his question , hyeon glared up.

 


 

   “   .    .     .  You    . You being like this “ he replied back.

 

“ .   .     .  This has nothing to do with lay “ hyeon immediately replied. She didn't even leave a second for a misunderstanding .

 

    “ .   .   .  Why would i do this for lay “  

 

“ .   .    .  There is nothing going on between lay and me , i don't know why you're freaking out like this “ she spatted out . The hyeon he knows of if finally back as she goes on defence .  .  Her voice screaming back at him.

 

     “ .   .   .  You stayed for weeks with your millionaire  “ she whispered out  in a slow voice but making sure jae was able to hear what she said .

 

    “ .   .   .  Please stop comparing you and lay to me and min ah “ jae screamed back.

 

    “ .   .   .  Why not “ hyeon folded her rams , her eyes deadly glaring at jae who didn't even seem to be bothered by her tone or angry gestures

 

   “ .   .   .  Because he like you .   .   .  “ jae spated out  .  .   .  His words shocking hyeon .

 

   “ .   .    .  And no matter how much you deny it i know you care about him too” he added his voice slowing down as he caught hyeon's started face .  

 

     “ .    .     . I .  

 

“ .   .    .  I “ hyeon couldn't get the words out. She to shocked by what he just said . The fact that jae is this aware of lays attitude towards her shocking her but not as much as his last sentence .  She cannot deny it .  .   ,  and her brain even needs minute to come up with a  reply to his accusation which she couldn't deny . She knows Every second of silence she wastes is just confirming what jae just said.

 

      “ .    .   .  How can i not care about him .  .  “

“ .  .   .   he's a nice person and has helped me out a lot “

 

“ .  .     .  Wouldn't it be weird if i didn't ?” she asked . Jae didn't reply.      .    .  just sighed his frustration out .

 

   “ .    .   . I know whatever i say you won't believe me do “ she somehow leaned to the floor and brought up her shirt  .  . Quickly sliding it in as she lets go of the blanket.

 

     “ .   .   .  I didn't do this because of that .      .  “ She placed her hair into one messy bun.

 

   “ .   .    .  I told you because i wanted you to know that i'm leaving .   .  .  “ she wrapped herself with the small blanket that she dragged from the end of the bed and slid out .

 

 

    “ .    .    .   Do i always need to have a reason to be with you “

 

   “ .    .   .   Isn't wanting to be with you good enough “ she brushed her hair that pulle flew out of the bun she squeezed it into.  As though somehow just threw a bucket of water on a tiny fire that was burning in his heart jae sat there totally taken aback by what she just said . All his frustration and anger sounding ridiculous now.    .      .  , standing next to the bed forces her hair into a bun while her other hand holds in the blanket tightly around her waist, , hyeon looks more sad than angry at what he said.

 

    “ .    .    . I didn't mean it in that way “ jae replied .  He needs to fix this quick.

 

    “ .     .     .   Doesn't matter “ hyeon didn't even glance his way as she started walking to the door .

 

   “ .   .    .  What do you expect me to think then “jae screamed out .  . His loud voice halting hyeon's leg.

 

   “ .      .      .    You are taking me to lunch .  .    .   Ripping my shirt off .  .  And then saying you're going off with lay tomorrow “ he added as hyeon immediately turned around.

 

    “ .    .      . Is it weird for me to assume there is a reason behind his when you don't even like looking at my eyes another day”  he bite his lips as he pushed his hair behind his ear .   Letting both hand stay on his head and squeeze hard for a second.  ,   the headache is starting to pinch.

 

   “ .    .     .   That's how much nervous and cautious i am of everything you do “ jae added . Not even for a second regretting the words he screamed out .  If she gonna be mad at him at least she should hear all the reason as to why he's this confused and upset , which even when he thinks about it doesn't make sense. As lays advisor it does make sense that she would be going to conferences sometimes even outside of the country .  ,  , and it is nice of her to even let jae know too. But  his problem is not a trust issue .   .   ,  after what had happened hours ago .  .  .  Jae could not even be bothered to doubt hyeon's affections for him but hearing lays name just doesn't' seem right.

 

      “ .    .    . Are you jealous “hyeon walked back to the bed leaned towards jae . Her puppy eyes and small smile was enough to calm  jae back down .

 


 

      “ .    .     .   It sounds like you are “ her smile stayed as she brushed off all his hair away from his face .   .   . A quick glance into his eyes was enough to let her know what he really was about . Jae didn't reply . She has found the root of all the problems .

 

    “ .      .     .   With all those medication dn drinking and smoking if you keep frowning .  .   You'll age bad “ just like earlier she pulled his cheeks to a smile.

 

   “ .     .     .  You're way more handsome when you smile “

 

“ .      .    . Are you trying to make me forget about you leaving tomorrow “ jae tried pulling her hands off but didn't help as hyeon brought them back up.

 

    “ .     .     .  It's just four days “hyeon sat down and lenaed to the right to catch his eyes he’s trying hard to keep away from her.

 

    “ .    .     .  am’ gonna miss you too “ she said smiling .  Her smile disappearing as fast as it came when jae turned his eyes to hers . Both caught off guard by what she just said.

 

   “ .      .     .  Did you .  .  “ jae grabbed her arm and  pulled her down when she tried getting up.

 

    “ .   .    .  You're gonna mis.   ,  “ hyeon landed her lips on his . Afraid to hear and respond back to what he's gonna say .  .  She just did what came as a first thought.  just the gentle brush of their lips was enough to remember of what they did for hours .

 

 

   

     Just when she felt his hand on her arm loosen hyeon parted their lips and jumped off of the bed.  A quick lip bite to keep his taste for even a second longer as she glances at the taken aback jae.

 

    “ .   .    ,  am gonna take  a shower .  .  Rest “ she commanded and ran out.  

 

      “ .     .   She is gonna be the death of you  .  “ joon has warned as a jock . Jae just feel back .  . His head perfectly resting in between the two pillows.

 

    “ .   .   .  Huh “ he gasped smiling .    .     .   How can he not be smiling .    .     .  How can he not be happy .    .  .   Everything hyeon has been doing for the last 12 hours has left him speechless .    .     .   Speechless to a point he can't even express what his feeling in words.  No word nor any group of words filling a book can express his emotions .  .  Which even for him feel more foreign than ever.

 

      His brain completely emptied out .   ,    .  Not thought crossing his mind .    .    . Totally at peace.  .  No stress .   . No anxiety .   .   No worries .       .   Just simply happy and at ease.  What wouldn't he give to feel like this every day  .    .  What wouldn't he throw away to be this careless and thoughtless once in awhile.

 

 

 

       To add to the rain drop echoing from the window behind him , the shower started running .    .     .  Lying on hyeon's bed .   .   .  Her smell still lingering around just as her taste she left behind on his lips .  .   . Would it be weird for jae to fall madly for her.  

 

        If not when she called his name numerous times as he takes every bit of her breath way  nor the way she held and clinged onto his body as both dive into a foreign place  where for an hour or two  they weren't even themselves  but a passion and desire filled version of themselves that urgently needed each other's touch. Maybe it was when her eyes pleaded him to not let her go as both breath in and out to keep their trembling bodies alive.


 

        Maybe it's just they way she bites her lips to keep her moans in and closes her eyes shut as he takes her to cloud nine .   .    .   Her heart beating loud enough as it follows his rapid heart beat .  How can he not have fall for her then.  He knew his band would follow his heart and cave in but .  .   . She now has bewitched both his body and soul. Making him eve  doubt if he could remember ever feeling this much emotion from just a kiss.  

 

         Is he ever gonna make her feel even a tiny bit of the happiness she is forcing into his life.   .    .  Does she remember every little bit of detail of what has happened in the last 12 hours .   ,   . Every second of the time spent behind this blanket .    .     .  Does she , as much as him know every freckle over his body .    .    .   Every childhood scar .   .  Every emotions that his face expresses as she gives him all the control over her body . There is no way she knows .   .   . There is no way she's that crazily in love with jae .  It's impossible for hyeon  to need him just as much as he needs her .

 

    “ .     .     . Do you know it's already 6 “ hyeon tightly wrapped with the grey towel walked in to find jae dead asleep . Slowing her steps she walked quietly towards the bed .      .  Pulled the blanket over jae .  .  . Before she pulled her warm sweaters  from the closet and walked out quietly .

 

       The tv .  .  A beer sitting on the table next to the couch , hyeon sat down rather than listening to the tv drowning in her own thought.

 

  

 

 Seconds to minutes .   .  Minutes to hours .   .  Hyeon completely drowned in her own though just sat there ss jae takes a very needed deep sleep .  Jae is sleeping soundly on her bed .  .  Hyeon couldn't even go beyond that though .  The man she has become to admire the most is lying on her bed .  .  .  Just hours ago .    . His bare body hovering above her .

 

   “ .    .    .   You're in love with him you idiot “the voice inside her scared not able to stand hyeon's intentional avoidance of even just the thought of falling for jae.

 

  She gulped down whatever was left in her beer bottle as she tries to calm herself down . Forget falling for jae  falling for any one would be terrifying hyeon .  .  And especially after the behaviour she has show today .  ,  how can she not be scared of falling for jae . Everytime he's around he seem to take a piece of her heart and take complete control of her body .   

 

     “ .   .    .   What are you gonna do when this all ends “ she wrapped her arms around her small body .  Second didn't even past as she jumped up .   . She can't even think about what ifs .   .   .  She knows with how much she is falling deeply for him .  It would be painful to even think about the end .

 

      Glancing at the time she quickly walked to the kitchen .

 

 

9:11 p.m.

 

         He probably is not gonna like her cooking but what to eat then .   ,   with the rain pouring down this heavenly they can't even step a foot out let alone go somewhere .   .   .  

  Let's just make something easy .   .  .  Hyeon opened the fridge and started pulling out the things she needs.  

 

         The noise added to the smell coming from the kitchen .  .  Jae couldn't sleep pass through it as he opened his eyes to find himself wrapped up under the blanket .  .   .   Finding his pants right under his side of the bed .  He put them on and wrapped himself with his jacket .   .   .  His ripped of shirt laid out in the middle of the room. He picked it up and walked out .

 

   “ .   .   .  Did i wake you ?” hyeon asked stopping her chopping when she saw jae walk her way .  , his arms tightly wrapped at his chest .  . The living room is way colder.  Specially for one that just walked out of a warm blanket.


 

   “ .   .    .  What are you doing “ jae fidgeted tightening his grip . This room is definit ly colder .  .  He walked across to the kitchen with all the stoves on that room might be hotter.

 

 

    “ .   .   .   I know you're not gonna like it but dinner “ she went on with her chopping .  .  

 

  “ .  .  ,  dinner “ jae leaned back and glanced at the time

 

9:35 p.m.

 

    “ .    .     . I'll be done before you even finish your shower “ she glanced up giving him a quick smile .

 

    “ .    .     .   Oh?  what am i gonna wear then.   .  “ he pulled the ripped up shirt up showing hyeon .

 

  “ .   .    .  Ommo “ she snatched the shirt away . Totally aware and embarrassed about all she has done earlier she doesn't need a reminder.

 

    “ .    .    .   I’ll give you a shirt “ she turned the stoves low and walked past him . Trying to stay calm and hide her embarrassed face. Jae followed behind .

 

   “ .   .     .  Here “ she pulle dout a red shirt and pushed it against his chest .  

 

    “ .   .    .  Why do you have a man's shirt “ jae asked as he opened the folded shirt to find it to be a man's shirt.

 

    “ .   .   .  Lay use to sleep over “ hyeon smirked as she turned around .  . Her food might burn . But before she lifted one step jae pulled her back .

 


 

    “ .     .     .   Our dinner is gonna burn “ she shouted out trying hard to hide her smile . A little bit happy to see his startled face.

 

    “ .   .    .  Who use to what ?” jae asked holding the shirt up.  Hyeon tried walking between the gap left between jse and the wall but jae stepped forward and looked her in .

 

    “ .   .     .  The food is gonna burn “ she looked up

 

“ .   .   .   Then answer quickly “ his glare looks damn serious as hyeon took a second to reply .  .  Adding more and more to his frustration.

 

   “ .    .     . It’s left over from the festival , now take a shower and lets eat the burnt food “ she pushed him off and walked out .

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter