Chapter 2

The Pabo Next Door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jackson POV

I stepped out of my car and right away I heard girls screaming. I sighed quietly with my back to them taking my time to close the car door.

I returned to Korea thinking that I can finally enjoy a peaceful life where I wouldn’t be recognised by the public but clearly, I’m just as famous here, maybe even more.

After figuring out that I couldn’t stall anymore I shut the door and turned around making sure that there was a smile on my face. One that would make all the females go crazy. I smile, they scream, I smile some more, they scream louder, some start fanning themselves, twirling their hair, pulling up their skirts higher hoping I’ll take a look in their direction.

The screams got even louder, to a volume that I didn’t even know was possible, I tried my hardest to not wince or plug my ears. Like I know I’m good looking and everything but is it really necessary to cause such a huge fit over? What if the teachers here get mad? I don’t want to make a bad impression on my first day…

It was only then when I realise that the screams weren’t because of me, the girls were now screaming at five guys who came running towards me. They were running so fast I thought they’d go straight past me… or over me but surprisingly the first one that reached me braked exactly 5 cm away from me, swinging his arms around to catch his balance.

Once his caught his balance and breath he smiled, “Hi JACK!”

“SON!” a guy in a demi button down came beside him quickly added.

“Hi…” I raised my hand up for a high five while they reached theirs out for a handshake.

Right, Jackson, this isn’t your American International School anymore, you don’t greet people with high fives.

I lowered my hand for a shake while the two other raised theirs up. Awkward!

Luckily for me someone with red hair said, “High fives are fine,” he raised his hand and we high fived then did a light shoulder bump.

“Whoaaa cooool! An American greeting!” a person with grey hair whispered to the demi shirt and the demi shirt just rolled his eyes.

 The grey hair suddenly turned said to me and then went down to a 90 degree bow, “Annyeonghaseyo!”. I was startled by such a deep greeting and I didn’t know how to react except bow back.

The two of us stayed frozen in our bent position not moving until somebody grabbed our backs and pulled us up.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter