Chapter 5

The Pabo Next Door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jackson POV


The slap really hurts, like really really really hurts. It was more painful than any wounds I’ve gotten from fencing.

“You okay?” Youngjae asked me after Allyson and her best friend had both left.

I nodded mutely.

“Why were you so mean hyung?” Bambam questioned, not understanding why his hyung would have anything against his prefect noona.

“Yeah it was a bit… harsh…” Yugyeom added. Even though he doesn’t know the girl that well he still gets a good vibe from her, and pretty soon he’ll probably start making Bambam share his noona.

I just kept quiet, the image of her turning away kept on replaying inside my head. She was crying…

I made here cry… again. I sighed; this wasn’t what I was aiming for.

“Care to explain?” JB asked, he still wasn’t as found of Jackson as the others but since everybody else seemed to get along with him, JB figured that maybe he wasn’t too bad.

“I’d rather not,” it wasn’t because I didn’t trust them, I just wanted to keep it to myself, at least the memories still stays perfect and unharmed. It's all I have left anyways.

-Flashback-

-One week before coming back-

“Yo dude, you still have a week but you’re packing already?” my roommate Peniel asked.

I nodded smiling unable to contain my excitement, I was finally able to reunite with my best friend after 9 years, who wouldn’t be happy?

“Is this because of that girl?” Peniel teased.

“Not that girl, its Ally,” I corrected him.

Peniel came over and slug an arm around me, “So who exactly is this Ally then?”

“My best friend who else?” I shrugged his arm off as I continued to fold my clothes.

“C’mon dude, you don’t have to lie to me. I'll understand if you want to keep your relationship with her a secret in order to not piss off the fangirls. But I’m your bud, you can tell me the truth.”

I frowned at Peniel and felt his forehead, “Nope, no fever. Why are you saying such crazy stuff then?”

Peniel sighed, “She’s really your best friend?”

“Yeah, ever since we were… 2.”

“Buddy, I might not be the brightest light bulb in the world, but even I know that a guy and girl can never be just friends.”

“Why not?” Ally and I were best friends, and even thought we lost contact for 9 years I still felt the same way, and I’m sure she wouldn’t change either.

“Science proves that at least one person feels a 40% or higher attraction to the other in a girl x boy friendship.”

“Really? But I don’t like her that way! She’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter