Chapter 33

The Pabo Next Door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Allyson POV


“Hello?” I answered Mark’s phone since Jackson and Mark were both having trouble getting in through the doorway at the same time.

“Noona!” I heard Nate’s voice before switching to Zelo’s, “Did Mark Hyung go down to get you?”

“Uh… yeah… Did you guys tell him to?” it suddenly made sense as to why Mark appeared downstairs.

“Yeah,” Jr. was on the phone this time, “Sorry I forgot to give you guys the keys… hey so how’s Mark?”

I looked over just in time to see Jackson using Mark to mop the floor dragging Mark on his back into his bedroom.

“Uh… Great?” I walked over to check and Mark fell back into his coma.

“Can we talk to Mark Hyung?” Yugyeom asked.

“No,” I replied.

“Aw wae?” Yugyeom whined, “You guys aren’t abusing him are you?!”

*BAM!*

“Oops!”

I heard Jackson from inside the room and sighed deciding to move away from them… just in case.

“No, we’re not,” I laughed dryly, “Why would you think that?”

“Well…” Bambam was talking this time, “Jackson Hyung is clumsy, he told us a few days ago that the bruise on your forehead got worse because he hit you with a basketball.”

“CLANG!*

“Uh huh…” I was barely listening right now, “Uh I have to go I’m making… ramen bye! And take good care of the twins or else I’ll have all of your heads!” I quickly hung up before they could protest and went into Mark's room.

“Jackson! What was all that noise?” I asked.

“Uh…” Jackson scratched his head, “I kind of… tripped?”

I went over to Mark, there was a new bump on the other side of his head, “And let me guess you used Mark as a cushion?”

Jackson smiled sheepishly, “Hey I had to protect this masterpiece okay?” he framed his face with his hands and I just rollef my eyes at him.

“Don’t you have any kind of sympathy at all?” I turned over to face Mark who was asleep by now, but even when he was asleep he was still scratching.

I frowned and went into the bathroom to look for ointment.

“Body lotion, moisturizer… BBcream? Wow I wonder who uses that…” I muttered before closing the cabinet.

“They don’t have any ointment for chicken pox,” I told Jackson, “I’m going to go to the corner store and get some…”

“No need,” Jackson started walking to the front door, “Mark told me that he got some and they should be here in 3, 2, 1…”

*Ding Dong*

“Now.”

He got the door and paid the delivery person. I took the bottle and skimmed through the instructions.

“He should feel better after this,” I murmured to myself, “Unless he’s allergic to it… which is just plain unlucky.”

I tested it myself first before applying it on Mark. I started with his face and proceeded down to his neck and arms before Jackson bombarded back into the room.

“Yah yah! I think that’s enough!” he started squeezing me off the bed.

“What do you mean?” I asked, “It said to apply over all the spots, I just finished his face and arms!”

“And are you going to take off his shirt to massage his abs and then when you’re finished the top are you going to take off his pants and-…”

“Jackson!” I looked at him as if he was crazy and wondered why he kept on picking up fights with me today.

He cleared his throat, “Anyways you’ve done enough I’ll be taking it from here now!”

He pushed me out of the room, “Ah! Okay fine! I can walk by myself! Remember to be gentle! And don’t put too much, it say that it could have side effects-…”

 


 


Narrator POV

“Yeah, yeah,” Jackson closed the door and locked it, “Make some ramen if you’re hungry!”

“I’m not hungry!” he heard Ally’s reply from the other end.

“Then make me some, I’m hungry!” Jackson ordered before moving away from the door and towards the sleeping Mark.

“You’re really a dead sle

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter