Chapter 22

The Pabo Next Door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Narrator POV

“Mark Hyung where’s Noona?” Bambam asked when he saw Mark walking towards the bleachers by himself.

Mark shrugged, “I don’t know.”

Yugyeom frowned in disapproval, “Hyung, you should be with her, do you know how many girls are after her right now?”

“And why would I care?” Mark replied giving the two maknaes a shock.

Whack.

“Ow!” Mark rubbed the back of his head and turned around to find an angry looking Umma.

“Mark Tuan if you claim the title of being her boyfriend then you have to carry the responsibilities that comes with the title!”

The two maknaes nodded furiously in agreement.

Mark sighed and decided to tell Got7, “We’re not actually dating. I don’t like her that way…”

This was old news to JB since he had already heard it from Allyson but to the others, it was the breaking headline.

Yugyeom almost started bawling on the spot and Bambam was sniffing like crazy trying to stop his tears. BoA seemed to just realise that what Allyson had been telling her all along was the truth and felt bad for not taking her seriously.

“You’re just playing with her?” a voice from behind them scoffed. Jackson had just showed up with Minzy.

BoA tried to not roll her eye at the sight of Minzy. Who knew that she was this clingy?

Jr. inhaled sharply, “Why is she here?!”

“Here we go again,” JB mumbled as Jr. started rambling on and on about all the bad stuff girls did to them in the past.

“Yah!” Jackson competely ignored Jr. and kept his attention on Mark, “You haven’t answered me yet.”

The sight of Jackson… it suddenly made Mark mad. What right did Jackson have to question him when Jackson himself had just ignored Allyson earlier at the sight of Minzy?

“I can do what I want,” Mark spoke curtly, “Just mind your own business.”

“Hey,” Jackson was about to grab Mark’s arm but Allyson’s sudden appearance stopped him.

“Sorry I had to hand in my English assignment,” she panted and leaned on Mark to get her breath back. The spark had left her eye when she noticed Minzy beside Jackson but she hid it with a smile.

“You guys don’t like each other and are not really dating?” Jackson asked Allyson and Got7+BoA all leaned.

“Oh wow where have I heard those words before?” Allyson spoke sarcastically, “They were the same exact words I’ve been trying to get through all of your thick skulls for the past week BUT NOBODY LISTENED!”

“Sorry Noona!” Bambam yelped as Allyson started whacking everybody with her textbook.

Mark stood and the sidelines and watched amusedly.

“BUT FEELINGS DEVELOP OVER TIME!” Yugyeom spoke not giving up on Alark so easily, he received the hardest hit in return.

“Ka-Yee,” Minzy tugged on Jackson’s sleeve and quietly whispered, “What are they talking about?” She was completely clueless and felt absolutely left out… which was a weird feeling for her since everybody always wanted to include her in everything but Got7 and the two others were different. They didn’t worship her like the rest of her minions aka the rest of the whole school

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter