Chapter 30

The Pabo Next Door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Narrator POV


BoA sat up and yawned tiredly while stretching her arms. She rubbed her eyes sleepily and goggling got out of bed before leaving the room.

“Bambam pass the syrup!”

“Bambam stop drowning your pancakes!”

“Bambam you used the whole jug?!”

“Oops!”

Got7, BoA smiled and shook her head at how kid like they were however her head froze halfway in between the shake.

What was Got7 doing in my house?!

She rubbed her eyes some more and just realised the unfamiliar setting of the room and furniture.

“AHHHH!!!” BoA screamed startling everybody at the table.

“Good morning BoA Noona!” Bambam greeted with a smile.

“Want some pancakes Noona?” Yugyeom offered.

“Slept well?” Jr. smirked.

“H-Hi,” BoA spoke warily, “How…”

“You fell asleep last night while taking care of Youngjae,” JB explained.

“Oh…” BoA looked back to the room she came out form, “Who-…”

“That’s Youngjae Hyung’s room,” Bambam answered before BoA could even asked.

“Then-…”

“There,” Jr. pointed to the couch, again answering before BoA could ask.

BoA walked over to the couch and sure enough Youngjae laid there still sleeping.

“Hyung usually doesn’t wake up until noon,” Yugyeom added randomly.

BoA looked at the uncomfortable position Youngjae was in, the couch was clearly too small for his frame, she turned her head back to Got7.

“You let an injured person sleep on the couch?!” she asked angrily.

Bambam coughed, choking on the sweetness of the more than necessary syrup.

Jr. shrugged, “You were supposed to take care of him, not our fault that you fell asleep on your job leaving Youngjae no choice but to take the couch.”

Yugyeom shoved more pieces of pancakes into his mouth to stop himself from laughing, his Jr. Umma’s acting was the best.

BoA frowned and crossed her arms wondering why Youngjae didn’t wake her up. She took another look at Youngjae and despite his painful position there was still a visible smile on his face, she wondered what he was dreaming about.

“Did Mark not come back or something?” BoA wondered out loud and as if that was the cue Mark came coughing out of his room.

“Uh guys… I don’t feeling so well,” he sounded weak and was scratching everywhere.

Bambam leaned over to take a better look at his Hyung, “Hyung why are you covered in pimples?”

“I don’t know,” Mark coughed more and came closer only to be stopped by Jr.

“FREEZE!” Jr. held up a hand to keep Mark away and then turned to his dumbfounded members, “THOSE AREN’T PIMPLES, THEY’RE CHICKEN POX!”

Got7+BoA gasped and even Mark looked shocked, “No wonder I’m itchy…” he mumbled as he preceded his scratching.

“Stop scratching it’ll get worse,” JB warned.

“WHAT DO WE DO?!” Yugyeom freaked out, he couldn’t bare to see his Hyung covered in red spots, red hair suited Mark, but the spots were a different story.

“Mark Hyung get away from me!!!” Bambam started running around screaming, “I HAVEN’T HAD THE CHICKEN POX BEFORE AND I DON’T WANT TO DIE YET!”

Mark smacked Bambam on the head and Bambam looked like he was going to cry, “I’VE BEEN TOUCHED BY A CHICKEN POX VICTIM NOOOO!”

“Bambam relax you got the shots, its fine,” JB assured him as well as the other maknae.

“But just to be safe I think we should evacuate…” Jr. threw Mark a sorry face as Mark scowled.

“But we can’t just leave him alone, someone needs to look after him!” JB insisted.

“NOT IT!” Yugyeom and Bambam pointed at their noses before running out the door.

JB sighed and looked at Jr. Jr. avoided his eye contact.

“Whatever,” Mark threw his hands up in the air, “All of you guys leave, ditch me, and let me whither here alone.”

“Ahem,” BoA cleared and JB and Jr. turned to her, “I know someone who can look after you.”

“You do?!” JB was overjoyed.

“That’s great!” Jr. ran over to the couch and grabbed the still sleeping Youngjae, JB came over to help.

“Call them and tell them to come!” Jr. insisted.

“You guys are going to shove me into the hands of a stranger?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter