Chapter 41

The Pabo Next Door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Narrator POV

“Hyunggg this feels weird,” Bambam whined as he entered the classroom with Got7… well with what’s left of Got7.

“Shhh…” Jr. dragged Bambam to his seat while covering his mouth, “You’re just making it worse by announcing it to the whole world.”

“And it’s not that bad, I still here!” Yugyeom tried to cheer Bambam up.

“I feel weird too,” JB suddenly spoke.

Jr. sighed and mumbled, “Not you too.”

To be honest everybody was feeling somewhat out of place, they’ve rarely been anywhere or done anything without all the members of their Unit known as Got6 or now, with Jackson, Got7.

“What do you think they’re doing right now without us?” Bambam asked innocently, “Will they feel like they’re missing a limb too?”

Jr. rolled his eyes, “They’re all with their girlfriends right now, do you think they’ll feel incomplete?”

“But what about Jackson Hyung?” Yugyeom pointed out, “He’s not with Minzy.”

“How do you know?” Jr. raised an eyebrow challengingly.

“Because Minzy is there,” JB cocked his head towards the middle of the room and sure enough she was there.

Jr. turned speechless and Yugyeom made a “duh” face earning another *smack*.

Their conversation was soon cut short by the bell and all of them were antsy. Both Mark and Youngjae were still not here but what concerned them the most was Jackson’s absence. Jackson was usually never late to class, he was never a skipper, and if for some unavoidable reason he wouldn’t be able make it to class, he usually gives everybody a one week notice.

“Pssst,” Jr. poked JB with his pencil, “Do you think it has anything to do with the new Mally couple?”

JB turned his attention away from the lesson, “What? Jackson? Nah… I doubt it’ll bother him. He’s the type to rant about his problems not keep things bottled inside.”

“That’s what I’m worried about,” Jr. frowned, “I’ve been trying to get a hold of him since yesterday afterschool but so far, I haven’t received a single call, text, or message back from him.”

JB’s brows furrowed, “That is weird…” JB picked up his phone to text Jackson but the door suddenly burst opened making him almost drop his phone.

“Sorry we’re late…” Youngjae bowed a deep 90 degree bow, exposing a flushed BoA behind him who then timidly followed his actions.

Bambam gasped loudly in the now quiet classroom as Junior studied Youngjae and BoA with a poker face. Whispers immediate started and the teacher had to send a death glare to shut everybody up.

BoA hopped from foot to foot nervously; even though she had always been late to class she had never exactly been this late and definitely hadn’t been late with someone extremely popular.

The teacher cleared his throat and started lecturing the two youngsters about morals, respect, the importance of education, and how they should feel ashamed of their actions.

JB yawned as he was bored out of his mind like the rest of the class. However Jr. watched as the smiles on Youngjae’s and BoA’s faces. They never failed to fade despite of the scowling. When the two of them thought nobody was paying attention they would sneak glances at eat other and make faces that mock the teacher. 

Jr. crossed his arms and leaned back in his chair slightly relaxing. Couple 1 has set off and landed safely… now where’s couple 2?

“…next time it’s detention,” the teacher finally ended his speech and signalled them to take their seats. The two bowed quickly and made their way to Got7, not forgetting to join hands in the process.

Youngjae gave the group a small thumbs up and JB returned it with a knowing grin as Yugyeom pretended to clap.

“Hi BoA Noona!” Bambam greeted her as soon as they settled down and started bombing her with questions, “Where were you and Youngjae Hyung? What did you guys do? Why are you guys late? Did he confess? Are you guys official? I’m asking you because I know Youngjae Hyung will ignore me.”

Youngjae rolled his eyes when he heard Bambam and BoA giggled nervously while blushing, their hands still together.

Bambam kept on rambling on, “But BoA Noona you will tell me right? You’re way nicer than Hyung. If you two get married you’ll be my sister-in-law, we’ll be family and you’ll have to-…”

“Bambam would you like to invite your little group of friends with you to detention after school today?” the teacher couldn’t stand the younger on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter