Chapter 59

The Pabo Next Door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter



Allyson POV

“JACKSON HYUNG IS BACK!!!” Zelo ran around making sure that every corner of the house heard this announcement.

The majority of the people were in my backyard, gathered together for a BBQ.

“Hey,” Jackson appeared on porch. His entire left shoulder along with his right leg were in a cast. He hobbled towards a chair with his clutches.

“Hyung!” Yugyeom’s eyes turned into crescents that matched his smile.

“I thought all of you would go to the hospital to pick me up,” Jackson pouted and feigned hurt.

“We were,” Bambam spoke seriously, “But there weren’t enough seats in the car.”

“And we only had one car,” Youngjae finished, “So your parents told us to just stay here.”

“Psh, Excuses,” Jackson rolled his eyes and turned away.

“You’d think his injury would have drain some of that sass,” Jr. whispered to JB.

JB just gave Jr. a blank look, “Dude, he’s Jackson. Nothing can drain his sass.”

“Hey, I went to pick you up,” I handed him a plate, “Was I not enough?”

“Of course you are!” Jackson’s pout disappeared right away and smiled more brightly than the sun.

“Yo Wang, long time no see!” Kevin came out of the house holding bottles of coke and sprite.

“Kevin!” Jackson heard about his debut from me, “Congrats dude!”

Kevin chuckled, “Wouldn’t have happened without you,” he glanced at his twin, “Thanks for taking care of my sister for me while I was away.”

“At least you know,” Jackson poked his nose in the air, “She suffered a lot because of you!”

“Jackson,” I pinched his arm lightly, “Just eat your food.”

“I would!” Jackson argued, “But there’s nothing on the grill!”

“Mark went to get the meat,” Jr. explained, “he texted me and told me he’s on his way back.”

“Mark Hyung cooks the best meat,” Bambam beamed, “With sizzling juices, and the mouth watering smell…”

“Bambam wipe your drool,” Youngjae teased and handed the younger one a stack of napkins.

“Where’s BoA?” Jackson asked me when his noticed her absence.

“Oh she told me her parents locked her home,” I replied, “Something about studying for the final exam…”

Jackson’s eyes went wide, “The final exam! What am I going to do?!”

“Chill,” I laughed, “I took notes for you and highlighted the important stuff, you’ll do fine,” I assured him and he looked slightly more settled.

“Plus, Mark and I took care of all your assignments, they’re all done, just waiting for you to hand them in.”

Jackson frowned, “Have you been spending the entire two weeks with Mark?”

“Not really, just-…”

“I’m back,” Mark came through the door interrupting my sentence.

“MEAT’S HERE!” Bambam cheered.

“I’ll start the grill,” I told Jackson and got up.

“So then Noona and Mark Hyung will cook then?” Yugyeom asked.

“Looks like it,” Youngjae shrugged, “Let’s play a game!”

“Do you know how to use the grill?” Mark asked me while he was unpacking the meat.

I gave him a ‘duh’ look and lit the fire.

Mark chuckled and dumped the meat on the rack, “So can I say congrats to you and Jackson being an official couple?”

I scrunched my noise, “I wouldn’t say official, we really haven’t talked about it that much… at the hospital Jackson kept on complaining about the pain.”

“I don’t blame him, he got bit by a bear. But I think it hurt him more to lose his prized possession.”

“You mean his mini sword?” I nodded, “He did mention how it was a pity for his sword to be stuck in some bear’s eye.”

“Pretty clever actually, to stab its eye,” Mark glanced sideways and sure enough, Jackson’s jealous bomb was starting to tick again, “So,” Mark moved closer to me, “You said that you guys aren’t official yet, do you want me to speed up the process?”

“Huh?” I looked at him with curiosity, “What do you mean.”

“Just watch,” Mark reached behind me and grabbed a grape from my side, “Say ah…”

I gave Mark a strange look but he just winked me, telling me to play along. I opened my mouth and he fed me the grape.

Not even a minute later we heard the scraping of a chair.

“Jackson Hyung where are you going?” Bambam tried to stop him, “You shouldn’t move a lot, your wounds are still healing.”

“I need something from my room,” Jackson lied and picked up his clutches to hobble away.

“But Hyung,” Yugyeom called after Jackson who just ignored.

“Mark,” I glared at him after realising what he had done.

Mark’s eyes sparkled with mischief, “

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter