Chapter 11

The Pabo Next Door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Narrator POV


“NONONONONONONO! IF YOU THINK I’M GOING TO GO IN LOOKING LIKE THIS THEN YOU’RE MORE STUPID THAN ME!" Jackson yelled at Allyson in the middle of the hallway as they got ready to present the skit.

Allyson bit her lip to stop herself from laughing at what Jackson had just said.

Jackson paused and seemed to realise his mistake, "I mean... YOU'RE MORE STUPID THAN A... DINASOUR!”

“Hey," Allyson surpressed her urge to tease Jackson since they didn't have that much time left, "I wrote the script, I planned the costumes, I did the work. You have to listen to me unless you want a big fat Zero on your first assignment in this school. I’m sure that your parents will be extremely proud of you,” Allyson beamed a bright smile.

She reached inside her bag and took out the last accessory; earrings.

Jackson sighed deflated and his shoulders slouched, “Fine… But I’ll going to kill you afterwards,” he scowled.

Allyson opened the box and answered without looking up “You’ll change your mind when we get that A.”

She frowned at the half empty box. There was only one earring. Where was the other one? It was the pair Allyson had worn to the restaurant on Friday. She was so tired when she came back that she quickly changed and showered and she didn’t even notice it missing.

I guess I’ll have to stop by the restaurant tonight and find it… Umma, and Appa will kill me if I lose it!

Jackson checked his reflection one last time on his phone and tried to control his gagging, “We’ll be lucky if we pass. This is totally against logic!”

Allyson gave a small smile, “We’ll see about that…” then turned Jackson's head around so that she could fix the last of his makeup.

Meanwhile Mark was also scowling under his poker face inside the classroom.

You think you can get away with embarrassing me in front of all of my friends yesterday? Just wait Allyson. You. Are. So. Dead.

After she had left yesterday, Got7 couldn't stop teasing Mark until they had all laughed so hard that they couldn’t breathe.

At first Mark had helped Allyson because he thought that she would be different. She dressed differently from the other girls in school, and definitely did not worship Got7 like all the other females did. Mark found her interesting.

But Mark wasn’t the type to be laughed at heck no. He was Mark, the Mark who nobody dared to go up against, he can’t have his reputation ruined. He was going to teach her a lesson as soon as she stepped foot inside the classroom. Screw the script. Mark was going to do what he wanted.

“Okay class now put your hands together for the last performance of the day!” the teacher made the class applause and then silenced the class so that the show can begin.

Mark stared at the door, his glaze was deadly making the whole class wonder what this group had in store for them.

The door cracked open and a foot came in.

Mark crossed the room in a few long strides he grabbed her waist instantly. It felt strangely thick but he ignored it and drew her in, making they faces come closer together only to receive a huge shock.

“AHHHHHHH!” the scream of horror from two guys filled the room and the rest of the class broke into loud whispers wondering what was going on.

The rest of Got7 were not an exception.

“I can’t believe Mark Hyung almost kissed Jackson Hyung!” Jr. shook his head in disbelief.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter