Chapter 35

The Pabo Next Door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Narrator POV 


“Have you guys got your chicken pox shots yet?” JB asked the twins before he pushed the door open.

It was the next day in the morning and after 24 hours they figured that it should be safe enough to visit Mark.

“I don’t know,” Nate turned to Zelo, “Robot Hyung did we get shots?”

Zelo turned to Mason, “Did we Hyung?”

“DON’T TALK TO ME!” Mason stomped his foot and pulled his hood tighter over his head. Jr. opened his mouth to say something but Youngjae just covered it and shook his head.

“How about I go in first and ask Noona?” Yugyeom suggested, he was now close with the twins and had gotten their approval to call Allyson Noona, Bambam on the other hand... was still working on it.

Yugyeom opened the door and poked his head in, “Mark Hyung?” he called as he came in and when there was no answer the maknae went into Mark’s room.

“Hyung,” Yugyeom pulled the blankets back and shook Mark awake.

“What… Yugyeom?” Mark squinted at the fuzzy frame.

“Hyung! Are you feeling better?” Yugyeom smiled to see that his favourite Hyung still remembered him despite of his condition, “Hyung are you by yourself? Where are Noona and Jackson Hyung?”

“I’m… they’re…” Mark rubbed his eye and tried to blink the sleep away, “They’re probably in the kitchen-…”

“Mark?”

Yugyeom heard Allyson’s voice and looked around, slowing her head popped out from the covers beside Mark.

“W-what,” Yugyeom backed into a window.

A third person’s head came into view, “Agh why do you people all wake up so early,” Jackson complained still half asleep.

“Y-Y-You all slept t-t-together?” Yugyeom clasped onto the floor, it was too much for the maknae to take.

“Yah, Yugyeom what’s taking so long the others are all-… OMG HYUNGS! COME RIGHT NOW!” Bambam yelled, he was originally sent in to find Yugyeom but unlike the maknae he was unable to handle this situation… quietly.

“What, what, what?” Jr. ran in as JB and Youngjae stayed outside with the kids.

Bambam speechlessly pointed at the trio on the bed and Jr.’s eyes went wide.

Allyson was starting to feel nervous even though she wasn’t guilty of anything, “Mark what do we do?”

“We…” Mark had trouble keeping his eyes open and since he was sick Allyson turned to her other side and pulled on Jackson up by his ear.

“Owowowow,” Jackson was fully awake now, “What did I do now?!”

Ally just pointed at Jr.

“Oh,” Jackson finally understood, “This is bad…” Jackson observed as Jr.’s face turned from a shade of pink into a shade of red.

“WHAT. DID. YOU. TWO. DO. TO. MARK.” Jr. was looking like he was ready to kill.

“Um…” Jackson quickly slid off of the bed and Ally followed suit.

“We… fed him… and watered him… and read him a bed time story which is why we ended up all sleeping here?” Jackson scratched his head awkwardly, “Ask Mark, we treated him like a king.”

“Jackson tripped and fell on me,” Mark tattletaled to Jr. “Look there’s even a bump on my head!”

Jackson face palmed, wasn’t this guy asleep… like just a few seconds ago?

Jr. shuffled quickly to Mark to check out the injury. Mark smiled innocently enjoying his mini-revenge on Jackson.

“It really hurts too,” Mark complained and Jr. cracked his knuckles while eyeing Jackson.

“Wang Jacks-…”

“JU-NI-OR!” Allyson, who had sneaked away while Jackson was explaining, shrieked from the doorway, “WHAT DID YOU DO TO MASON’S HAIR?!”

Jr. instantly lost the tough guy vibe and started looking scared.

Allyson came charging in with a mad looking Mason, she pulled her brother’s hood off, “You shaved his head?!”

Behind them JB, Youngjae, and the twins also came in. Mark went a bit wide eyed at Mason’s new hairdo and Jackson was biting his lips to keep his face straight.

“I was, uh, um, I’m sorry!” Jr. broke down under Ally’s furious glare, “But for the record it wasn’t intentional!”

“Noona how am I going to go to school like his!” Mason whined and buried his fac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter