[Special] Chapter 56

The Pabo Next Door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Special BoJae Chap!

Narrator POV

“Youngjae ah… are you sure about this?” BoA’s eyes darted from side to side unable to focus, “We’ll be dead if we get caught.”

“Don’t worry,” Youngjae patted his chest, “I’m the slowest in Got7 and yet I never get caught you know why? It’s because I’m lucky!”

“But-…” BoA pouted clearly in a dilemma, “Maybe we shou-…”

Youngjae never gave BoA the chance to finish and covered her lips with his, transferring all his love and passion hoping that it could comfort her than words.

“Youngjae…” BoA breathed after he pulled away, she blinked a few times, it was like this every time, like a dream something too good to be true and yet she was lucky enough to know that it was true.

Youngjae chuckled, and lightly pecked the tip of BoA’s nose, she would always need a second or two to return back to normal and he personally found her extremely cute during this phase. It was a lovable side that only he could see.

He leaned his forehead against hers and meet her breath taking brown eyes, “Trust me okay?”

BoA nodded, her eyes now shown a new spark, a spark full of love and assurance, “Fighting!”

“Fighting!” Youngjae matched her first pump and picked out a piece of wood, “Pass me the axe?”

“Here,” BoA reached to her other side and handed it to him.

Within a few minutes a fire was blazing.

“Whoa,” BoA couldn’t close , “If the tent contest was a campfire contest we would’ve totally won!”

“Impressive huh?” Youngjae stirred the fire with easy.

BoA was too focused on the fire to reply, it was her first time seeing flames in real life, the fact that she had built it with Youngjae made it even more special. She couldn’t keep her eyes off of the dancing flames and was unconsciously leaning closer and closer towards the flame.

When Youngjae had realised what was about to happen he quickly tried to pull her back “Yah, BoA!”

But it was too late, the wind had blew all the smoke onto her face making her gag and cough.

“Come here,” Youngjae pulled BoA’s head towards him and held up the flashlight to look for injuries but just ended up admiring her face.

“What? Is there something? A cut? Bruise? Why are you looking at it for so long? DID IT WRECK MY FACE?” BoA buried her head in her lap and stomped her feet out of irritation.

Youngjae clicked the flashlight closed, “Other than the ashe mustache making you look really manly, nothing’s out of the ordinary.”

BoA’s head snapped up, “Mustache?” she wiped only to mess it up even more, spreading it all around her face making Youngjae laugh harder.

“Yah…” BoA looked upset and poked her boyfriend in the arms, “Youngjae get it off… Jebal... Youngjae!”

“Okay, okay,” Youngjae pulled himself back together and took out a tissue, he soaked it with water before carefully dabbing it on BoA’s face removing all the residue from the tar.

“Tada!” Youngjae chucked the tissue in the fire, “All perfect and pretty again!”

BoA blushed at the praise.

Youngjae laid down on the grass and pulled BoA down beside him, using his arm as a pillow for her head.

“Have you ever wondered what it’ll be like to live on one of those stars?” Youngjae asked while staring at the sky.

“You’ll burn to death,” BoA guessed, “Or die right away due to the absence of oxygen.”

Youngjae rolled his eyes, it was so like BoA to be blunt and wreck the mood.

“Anyways,” he changed the subject, “Remember the day I confessed.”

“Uh huh,” BoA also smiled, “I remember it like yesterday.”

~Flashback~

“So are you and BoA like… official?” Mark asked.

Youngjae sadly shook his head, “I’m not as luck as you Hyung, I don’t even think BoA knows that I like her.”

“Why don’t you try confessing?” Mark suggested.

“Confess while she’s still in love with Jackson hyung? What am I? Stupid?” Youngjae scrunched his nose and then quietly added, “Jackson Hyung is so much better than me, I wouldn’t stand a chance… I just want to be by BoA’s side, I want to shelter her, protect her, and make her happy… I don’t care if my affections never get returned, I don’t expect her to… I won’t complain…”

“Dude…” Mark looked up once and then back at his Dongsaeng, “Why don’t you just tell BoA that.”

Youngjae squinted and wondered if Mark had listened to the first half of his speech, “She likes Jackson Hyung she won’t pick me…”

“I wouldn’t be so sure about that…” Mark smiled and spun Youngjae around to meet a flustered BoA.

“I-…” Youngjae gaped.

“Uh…” BoA avoided his eye contact and played with her hair, “I-I’ll see you guys at lunch!” she spoke before dashing into the building.

“BoAAAAA! Wait!!!” Youngjae shouted once he had found his voice.

BoA went in through the front door and ran straight through the school existing from the back door. Youngjae chased like a mad man. She ran until she hit the edge of the school fence, it was too tall to climb.

“You… yah… wait…” Youngjae panted with both hands o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter