Chapter 21

The Pabo Next Door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Jackson POV

We went to class late and everybody stared at us as we entered so what. They can look for as long as they want for all I care after all how can you not look at this handsome face? 

As soon as we got in our seats I pulled out my phone out and started playing cut the rope. I hated the levels with the spiders, they would always climb way too fast and by the time I’ve figured out which rope to cut, they already ate the candy, it was seriously annoying.

I didn’t realise that Ally was watching me, I thought she’d be the type to actually learn at school but I guess she’s just naturally smart.

Within a few minutes she had past the first stage and was on the next box. Just when she was going to start the next game the door opened and the class went crazy. The only people that didn’t seem excited were the ones sitting around me which were Got7, BoA and Ally.

I was just wondering who this Minzy girl was to cause such a riot when I saw her face.

“M-Minzhi?”

My eyes almost popped out of their sockets.

I was feeling happy and nervous at the same time. I couldn’t believe that she was here, that fate had just somehow put us in the same school again. Another part of me was worried that she had gone back to the bad girl a few months ago and completely forgotten about me.

However that thought immediately vanished when Minzhi shook off QT’s hug and ran over with a huge smile on her face.

I automatically stood up and she crushed me with a bear hug. It felt like the old times… the old times when Ally would also hug me whenever she saw me. My brows slightly wrinkled.

Why doesn’t she do that anymore? She’s not still mad at me is she? 

“Yah! Wang Ka-Yee why are you frowning? Aren’t you happy to see me?” Minzy pouted showing off her usual aegyo.

“U-Uh yeah,” I smiled and ruffled her hair, “So your parents allowed you to come back?”

She nodded happily, “They were so please with the B+ I got on the midterm that they allowed be to return to Korea. But I’m shipped to Hong Kong again the moment my grades drop here. Ka- Yee you’ll help me right?”

I chuckled remembering how I used to “help” her do all her projects. I did all the research and she took care of the cutting and gluing.

I pulled her down onto the chair next to mines and introduced her to Ally.

“Yay! I finally get to meet the famous Ally that Jackson talks about 24/7!” Minzy also gave Allyson a hug. She turned to the rest of Got7 giving them a polite smile since she knew them already then turned back to me again and was about to say something but the teacher cleared his throat, clearly annoyed with how big of a racket Minzy had caused.

Not wanting to go back to Hong Kong Minzy bowed and zipped her lips, “We’ll talk later,” she spoke while sending me a wink.

 

 

 



Allyson POV

I watched as Minzy ran over to hug Jackson and my head started spinning.

Minzhi = Minzy?

Jackson’s dream girl = my school’s Queenka?

I looked at BoA to make sure I was interpreting everything correctly and from the death glare she was giving Minzy I knew that I had got it right.

“Yah! Wang Ka-Yee why are you frowning? Aren’t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter