Chapter 50

The Pabo Next Door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Allyson POV

Are you finally up sleepy head?

If you can’t find me, don’t cry, I’m at school because I’ll get in trouble with my parents if I miss another day of detention.

There’s pancake mix left in the fridge, it should be enough for you and the kids, (if it’s not you should really stop eating like a pig). Don’t forget to take your medicine (it’s on the table), and call me if you end up burning the house down because of your stupidity, I promise I won’t yell at you… maybe.

XOXO,
Your Wang Puppy.

Ps. I took Mason to school

I felt a stupid smile stretch out as I placed the sticky note on the table, it was originally stuck on my forehead.

Sigh, even when Jackson was caring he still manages to annoy me somehow.

I guess Jackson and I were on good terms now, after last night reconciliation we’re… friends again.

I got up from the couch and tiptoed upstairs to check on my brothers, they were all sleeping soundly so I went back downstairs to find the pancake mix Jackson had claimed left behind.

While humming to one of Hot7’s songs, (I became addicted ever since Mark introduced them) I turned the stove on and started pouring the oil.

No long after, I heard a mad rush down the stairs and moments later, two pairs of arms encircled around my waist.

“GOOD MORNING NOONA!” the two yelled enthusiastically.

I laughed seeing how they were already full of energy early in the morning, “I take it that you guys slept well?” I asked while flipping the pancake.

“Nae!” they coursed together again before lining up at the sink to wash their hands.

“I’m happy that Noona is here!” Nate cheered as he climbed onto his chair.

“Noona,” Zelo asked, “Can we just stay at Jackson Hyung’s house until Umma and Appa comes home?”

I looked up from the stove surprised, “Wae? You don’t like our house?”

“Nah,” Nate wrinkled his nose and shook his head, “It’s boring, it doesn’t have shiny trophies or cool swords.”

“Or Jackson Hyung,” Zelo turned serious, “You need Jackson Hyung to protect you Noona.”

“Aww,” I turned the stove off. Jackson protecting me was cute… and unrealistic.

“Fine you can ask Jackson later if he wants us to stay here.”

“Yay!” Nate did multiple fist pumps and Zelo did a cute happy dance in his chair.

“So what do you guys want to so today?” I asked as I fed them pancakes.

“I wong dog shcolite,” Nate mumbled with crumbs shooting out of his mouth.

Zelo handed his twin a napkin and translated, “Nate wants the hot chocolate date Noona!”

Right… the hot chocolate trip that never happened, “Arasso,” I smiled, “Eat up then, we’ll go right after!”









Narrator POV

Jackson sniffled a yawn as he tried to keep his head up for class, he had stayed up for half the night trying to process as many orders as possible, so far, everything was organized and ready for shipping. Today after his detention ends, Got7 and BoA would come over and do the last of the packaging. Beside him JB was asleep with a book on his face, Yugyeom was somewhat paying attention to the lesson, and Bambam was watching the Happy Together, the episode with Big Bang in it. Mark got called to the office, Youngjae and BoA were in the back writing notes to each other while Jr. tried to snoop over their cuddled shoulders.

BRINGGG

The last bell finally rang signalling the end of the day, everybody was busy packing up their books and rushing to their freedom. Jackson stayed in his spot indifferently waiting for the teacher to give his orders but instead of steady strides, he heard pairs of quick scattered steps approaching him.

“Surprise!” the twins yelled enthusiastically as they threw their little arms up in the air.

“Hey,” Jackson smiled lazily and gave them both a fist bump.

“Yo! Dancing machine is here!” Yugyeom whistled and Zelo’s cheeks flashed pink in an instant making everybody else laugh at his cuteness.

“Hey did everybody forget about me?” Allyson came through the doorway with a tray in each hand.

“OMG! IS THAT HOT COCOA?” Bambam beamed, “I LOVE HOT COCOA!”

Allyson pulled on a straight face and answered in a serious tone, “No, it’s black coffee.”

“Ick,” Jr. had taken a sip and feigned disgust while fanning his tongue, “it’s so bitter.” Bambam’s face scrunched up at an instant emulating a bulldog.

“Well…” Youngjae reached over, “Since you won’t be drinking it I’ll take it!” and grabbed two cups.

While the others kept on teasing Bambam, Ally took out a cup she had purposely set aside and pushed it towards Jackson, “Here, dark chocolate cocoa w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter