Chapter 49

The Pabo Next Door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Allyson POV 


“Wow. The smartest people really do the stupidest things.”

“Jackson,” JB hissed and Mark just glared silently. If I didn’t see stars every time I tried to move I would’ve tackled him already.

“MEDICINE IS HERE!” BoA squeezed herself through the crowed doorway and pushed Jackson aside to break the tension.

“Here,” she held out the pill to me and I saw Zelo hold up a cup of water. I tried to sit up but the slight lift of my head made me nauseous. Before the others could identify anything wrong Jackson sighed and took the medicine from BoA.

“Open,” he grunted and reached over to place the pill in my mouth. He then took the water from Zelo and quietly fed me the medicine.

Everybody in the room stayed silent and savoured this moment, some were touched, some were hurt. Mark had to look away, pain was evident in his eyes, once again he had failed Allyson. It was his fault for talking to her so long in the cold without even remembering that she still had a fever, now that she was sick in bed, he didn’t even notice that she couldn’t take the medicine on her own. Just what type of a boyfriend was he?

“We sold five shirts, four jeans, and a bunch of makeup products on our first day!” Bambam announced trying to lighten the mood and it worked.

I smiled softly and the younger one kept on talking, “Those are only the ones that were shipped off. There are still a bunch of unprocessed orders online, we’re going to send them off after school tomorrow!”

BoA nodded encouragingly and pulled out a camera, “Look at the pictures! Didn’t they turn out great? My boyfriend is the perfect photographer ever!!!”

Youngjae blushed slightly but it still couldn’t hide his bright smile.

“Wow,” I brought the camera closer, “Are those… all my stuff?”

“Uh huh,” BoA nodded, “I seriously love your clothes! If it wasn’t the fact that you need the money I would totally force you to lend me all of them.”

I chuckled lightly and I had to admit, despite of the high fever and body pain, I was still feeling better.

“Noona-ah,” Nate crawled under the covers beside me, “I helped a lot today! I brought all the boxes over to Jackson hyung’s house.”

“Ahhh wow, Nate you’re so strong,” I pinched his cheeks as he flexed his tiny arms.

“Says the person who almost dropped the box on my foot,” Mason grumbled, Jr. heard it and patted the kid on the back with empathy.

“Did you guys have dinner?” I asked meekly as I tried to see the time on the clock but the numbers were just floating like a jumbled mess in front of me.

“Don’t worry Noona,” Zelo also crawled under the covers, “BoA Noona made kimbap, it was delicious.”

“Awww I’m flattered,” BoA leaned in and gave the twins a peck on their cheeks making both of them squeal.

“I swear Al,” she spoke looking at me, “Your brothers are the cutest sweet talkers I’ve ever met.”

“They’ll have all the girls falling head over heels for them…” I teased and pinched both of their noses making them yawn at the same time.

“Okay that’s the cue, it’s bed time,” JB announced and was about to carry Zelo in his arms when the younger one turned away.

“I want to sleep with my Noona today,” he gave me his puppy dog eyes, “Noona and Nate and I sleep here tonight?”

“No,” Jackson spoke before I could even answer, “Your Noona’s sick you shouldn’t be near her.”

“We’ll be really quiet!” Nate promised and also flashed his goldfish eyes.

“Let them stay,” I said, “I miss spending time with them anyways.”

“Yay!” the twins cheered and snuggled closer.

“But-…” Jackson frowned, worried that she wouldn’t be able to rest properly.

“They’re her brothers they’re not going to kill her in her sleep Jackson,” BoA rolled his eyes and started dragging him out, “Now let’s leave and let them sleep.”

“Bye Noona!” Yugyeom waved from the doorway.

“Get well soon!” Bambam smiled.

“Don’t come to school tomorrow,” Jr. warned.

They all left gradually, Mark was the only one left and he was staring at me wordlessly.

“Aren’t you going to wish me a good night?” I asked.

Mark walked towards me and wordlessly reached out a hand to feel my forehead, “Are you sure that you don’t need to go and see a doctor? The fever seems high.”

“I’m sure, I’m okay Mark,” I reassured him with a tired smile, “You should be worried about yourself, just when was the last time you had a good night’s sleep?”

I stopped sleeping peacefully ever since we started dating, Mark thought but he bit his tongue, instead h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter