Chapter 7

The Pabo Next Door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Narrator POV 


Okay so now she was trying to seduce me?! Pshhh like I haven’t seen prettier girls before (no off Ally). Jackson’s silent thought’s continued on as his parents and the Woo’s chatted.

It was hard to ignore Ally, there were just so much things he wanted to tell her, to ask her, to catch up on, but it was all impossible now. Jackson sighed and wondered if everything was worth it.

“Hyung are you okay?” Nate’s voice suddenly chimed through the room.

“Hey! You’re going to break off Mr. Panda’s tail!” Zelo quickly grabbed his beloved Mr. Panda from Jackson’s grip.

“Who-…” Jackson frowned confusingly.

“Mr. Panda,” Mason started to explain, “Is Zelo’s ceramic mug. But he is convinced that it’s a robot panda who turned into a cup.”

“Oh…” Jackson nodded his head while watching Zelo whispering to his cup.

“It’s okay now, Mr. Panda, I won’t let anyone touch you again! I’ll keep you safe.”


(Zelo's Mr. Panda)

Wow, Jackson though. That kid has a crazy imagination… and also really likes robots…

“Umma I’m done!” Allyson announced once she came back downstairs.

When Allyson was preoccupied with the shower of compliments coming from everybody in the room Jackson looked at her, like actually took a good look this time.

She had on heeled boots with a leather skirt and a pink shirt.

Jackson wrinkled his nose.

I thought Ally had always hated pink? Wow girls really do go all lengths to get a boy’s attention.

He then moved on to her face. Unlike the morning, her hair was held back by a pretty pin and was braided neatly. She had ditched her glasses and…

Wait glasses? Since when did Ally need glasses? She was always the one with 20/20 vision while I had astigmatism. She used to rub it in my face all the time…

Jackson was still studying that question when something Nate’s words caught his attention.

“Noona you should start dressing like this all the time!” the young one clapped his hands, happy to finally see his Noona wearing a dress.

Mrs. Woo’s face fell and Allyson’s eyes darted around in panic mode. Mason glared at his younger brother and Nate went wide eyed as Zelo cupped a hand over his twin’s mouth signing.

“Allyson? What does your brother mean by you should dress like this all the time? Isn’t this what you wear every day?” Mrs. Woo questioned as Mr. Woo sighed.

“Uh… I-I do…” Allyson’s cheeks pinked.

Jackson almost snorted out loud.

So you still at lying huh?

“N-Nate just m-meant the makeup… since I don’t usually wear it…” Allyson choked out.

“And why don’t you? The stuff we buy for you are expensive Allyson, you should know better than to waste them,” Mrs. Woo’s tone was strict.

I never asked you to buy them… Allyson wanted to yell but just kept quiet.

“Because there’s a no makeup rule at school,” Jackson spoke up and Allyson’s eyes slightly widened.

Jackson met eyes with Allyson for a brief moment before looking away. Yes he might’ve been ignoring her for… the past few days but he wasn’t going to watch her fall on her face when he could help her. Even thought he wasn’t clear on the whole skirt, pink, and makeup deal between

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter