Chapter 19

The Pabo Next Door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Allyson POV

“Noona get up!” Nate barged into his sister’s room and pulled on her hair gently but with enough force to wake her up.

“Whattimeisit?” I mumbled barely coherent but Nate had sharp ears and was able to understand.

“I don’t know, I can’t tell time yet but Mason hyung already left for his school.”

My head snapped up and I was immediately awake. My eyes searched for my alarm clock.

!

Normally right now, I will already be out of my house but today I still wasn’t out of my bed.

I groaned. We had dinner at Jackson’s house yesterday, I wanted to leave afterwards but Got7 convinced me to just stay and hang out, we talked and kind of lost track of time. It wasn't until the twins had fallen asleep when I realised how late it was. Mark and JB then offered to help me carry the twins back before everybody left.

After I got home I remembered the load of homework my teachers had dumped on me and stayed till 3 in the morning to finish it.

Nate was already running around the room grabbing the things I usually grabbed before I left the house. Zelo came running in with an apple and granola bar.

I looked at the two of them thinking again, how I was so lucky to have these adorable angels as brothers.

“Noona,” Zelo spoke as I poked my head through my sweater, “Jackson Hyung is waiting for you outside our house!”

“What?” I bit into the apple looking around the room to make sure I had got everything.

“Noona shouldn’t it be Mark Hyung who walks you to school?” Nate grinned, “Since he’s your boyfriend.”

Zelo silently wacked Nate on the arm giving his younger brother a death glare.

“What?” Nate pouted. 

“Uh… I don’t know, Jackson probably wants something,” I hugged each of the twins once and said, “I’ll see you guys after school today! Be good!”

“Yes Noona!!!” the twins poked their heads out of the window and waved.

“Robot Hyung why did you hit me? Umma said that hitting isn’t nice!” Nate pouted.

“If you don’t want to get hit then don’t say that Mark is Noona’s boyfriend,” Zelo stared out the window.

“But Mark Hyung is Noona’s boyfriend. Robot hyung do you not like Mark hyung? I think Mark hyung is cool. He has red hair!” Nate squealed like a fan.

“He’s not Noona’s boyfriend!” Zelo insisted.

“Then who is?” Nate asked.

Zelo took one last glace at his Noona running out to meet Jackson Hyung and shrugged at his younger twin while hiding a smile.
 

*          *          *
 

“Hey, what are you doing here?” I asked distractedly as the wind hit my bare face.

I feel like I’m forgetting something.

Phone, homework, earbuds… Nope I have everything.

Jackson shrugged, he stared at me and said nothing.

I went closer and waved a hand in his face, “Hello, earth to Jackson.”

He blinked and smiled “In a rush?” he asked while reaching out to smoothen my bed hair.

“Uh… yeah…” I wanted to tide it into a ponytail but then I realised that I didn’t have a hair tie.

“Here,” Jackson took off his hat and placed it over my head which reminded me…

“Your sweater!”

I pulled it out of my backpack and gave it to him. His face lit up immediately.

“And I thought you’d never give it back!” he hugged his shirt like a teddy bear.

I laughed, “And exactly why would I want your boring old sweater?”

Jackson frowned, “Hey, it’s my favourite sweater! I normally wouldn't even let people touch it! You should feel honored that you actually got to wear it.”

I shrugged ignoring his whines, “Kaja, we’re going to be late.”

“Mrs. Perfect,” Jackson muttered under his breath but he looked at my face again and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter