Chapter 44

The Pabo Next Door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Narrator POV

“She didn’t drink I swear!”

“How do you know? Her whole body reeks alcohol!”

“Yeah body, not mouth.”

“You smelt ?”

“…I-I didn’t. Just believe me, she isn’t drunk!”

“Then where did she go, why does her body smell like it’s been soaked in alcohol, and why were all her clothes tattered and scrunched up?”

“HOW WOULD I KNOW?”

“YOU’RE THE ONE THAT FOUND HER!”

“THAT DOESN’T MEAN I KNOW ANYTHING! I KNOW NO MORE THAN WHAT YOU KNOW! AND AREN’T YOU HER BOYFRIEND? WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO PROTECTING HER?”

“ARE YOU TWO SERIOUSLY FIGHTING AT A TIME LIKE THIS?” JB couldn’t stand it anymore, ever since Jackson had called them back and said Ally was found, Mark couldn’t stop arguing with him.

“I never wanted to fight,” Jackson mumbled and left the room.

BoA, being the only girl was cleaning up her best friend and waited for Youngjae to finish filling the bathtub so she could start tending Allyson’s wounds. Yugyeom and Bambam were both praying quietly in the corner hoping that Ally will wake up soon and everything will go back to normal… back to the normal days where Got7 would all be present along with their two awesome Noonas.

Mark sighed in frustration and slumped onto the couch. Jr. sat beside him and rubbed him on the back, “Why are you mad at Jackson?”

“It was supposed to be me…” Mark mumbled inaudible to everyone else in the room except for Jr. “I was supposed to find her… shield her…” I’m her boyfriend not Jackson… but somehow, he still manages to always win without trying.

Jr. sighed, this was the last type of ending he had wanted to see, he did all he could to prevent it and right now, he was using all of his willpower to not point and yell, “I TOLD YOU SO!” at Mark. JB would probably kill him if he did.

“You knew didn’t you?” Mark spoke bitterly, “You warned me but I ignored you…” Jr. gave Mark a poker face and Mark rolled his eyes, “Fine say it…”

“I TOLD YOU SO!” Jr. broke out before collecting himself again and saying, “But hey, it could’ve been worse.”

“Worse?” Mark sniggered not understanding how it could be ‘worse’.

“You could’ve been selfish and ignorant till the end,” Jr. explained. They entered a short piece of silence before Jr. asked, “So what are you going to do now?”

Mark looked at Jr. the pain clearly written in his eyes, “I think it’s obvious.”
 

*                      *                      *


“Where is your Noona?” Jackson asked the Woo brothers who were sitting on the bed. The whole house had woken up at once when Allyson was home and nobody was willing to go back to sleep until they got to speak with their Noona.  


Nate pointed at the bathroom door, “BoA Noona is washing Noona.”

Without giving it a second thought Jackson went to the bathroom and opened the door wanting to see Ally only to be chased out by a shrieking BoA.

“HAVE YOU EVER HEARD OF KNOCKING BEFORE ENTERING?” BoA pushed Jackson out and closed the door, “Thank god, the shower curtains were closed…” BoA sighed, “YOUNGJAE I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU TO KEEP ALL THE BOYS OUT!”

Youngjae strolled into the room sheepishly and smiled at his girlfriend, “I-I kind of fell asleep.”

BoA sighed and waved her boyfriend off before shooing Jackson out.

“Owowowow,” Jackson whined as he rubbed the spot BoA kept on hitting.

“That’s what you get for peeking,” BoA crossed her arms and leaned against the doorframe.

Jackson rolled his eyes, “I was checking to make sure that she was okay. And besides, our parents even changed our diapers together, they treated us like siblings.”

“But you’re not siblings,” BoA tried wiggling her eyebrows to prove her point but an unexpected yawn came out, “Ugh, you’re making me sleepy, I’m going to finish with Al’s bath, and DON’T YOU DARE TO COME IN AGAIN,” BoA was going to slam the door in Jackson’s face but he stopped her.

“Finish bathing her then go home and try to catch up on some sleep, you still have school tomorrow... well later today. I’m sorry for dragging you guys out this late and keeping you up,” Jackson scratched the back of his head and somewhat awkwardly said, “Thanks for helping Ally.”

BoA’s glaze softened immediately, “Of course,” she smiled lightly, “She’s my best friend too you know.”

Ja

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter