Chapter 34

The Pabo Next Door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Narrator POV

As night came Ally and Jackson ran around the house taking care of their patient, fulfilling Mark’s every demand, and occasionally break out into a cat fight.

At Allyson’s house, the twins, Mason, and the rest of Got7 was having a fairly peaceful evening. The seven of them were currently camped out in the living room with the TV on but nobody was playing attention to it. Yugyeom, Youngjae, Nate were playing a board game, Mason was showing Bambam Zelo’s stuffy collection, and Zelo was nagging Jr. and JB.

“Hyung, can we call Noona please~?” Zelo asked Jr. with pleading eyes, throughout the entire day Zelo had been trying to get his hyungs to give him a phone.

“Zelo ah do you miss you Noona?” JB asked, he had actually debated with the others on whether or not it was a good idea to make Allyson stay over with Mark and Jackson. JB was scared that at some point in the night the twins would wake up and cry because they missed their Noona, or at least… that was what happened in dramas anyways.

“I just want to talk to her,” Zelo insisted as he got up to get his favourite stuffy from Bambam.

“Hey I was playing with it,” Bambam whined and Zelo stuck out his tongue at him, those two seriously never get along.

“Mason Hyung, Nate!” Zelo called his brothers, “You want to talk to Noona too right?”

“H-huh?” Nate, who was a lot easier to amuse and distract than Zelo looked up from the board game but then quickly resumed when Youngjae tried to roll the dice twice because he wasn’t happy with the first number.

“Nah…” Mason rubbed his nose, “Noona is probably really busy taking care of Mark Hyung. We shouldn’t disturb them.”

“That’s right,” Jr. quickly nodded in agreement.

“But…” Zelo’s voice wavered, “Jackson Hyung is still there right?”

“Yup!” JB patted Zelo on the head to reassure him, “Earlier when we called your Noona we heard Jackson crashing into something in the background.”

Zelo let out a small sigh of relief but Jr.’s eagle eyes caught the slight movement.

“Zelo-ah,” he asked, “Do you not like Mark?”

Yugyeom’s ears perked up at the words ‘not, like, Mark’ and looked over curiously.

“No…” Zelo busied himself by playing with his stuffy.

Nate however stood up from the board game and ran to Jr. before whispering in the older one’s ear, “Once Robot Hyung hit me for saying that Mark Hyung was Noona’s boyfriend!”

Of course a kid’s whisper was never really a whisper and everybody in the room had heard it.

“Zelo ah hitting isn’t nice!” Youngjae was the first to lecture the kid on his morals.

Yugyeom scooted next to Zelo and said, “Mark Hyung is really cool, he can fly in the air and knows how to do martial arts! He can protect your Noona!”

“Jackson Hyung knows how to sword fight!” Zelo defended Jackson before shaking his head, “No I like Mark Hyung…”

“He just doesn’t like him with Noona,” Mason knew his brother too well, ever since the first day, Zelo had became a faithful Son-Son shipper.

“I like Noona with Mark hyung!” Nate piped up and Yugyeom gave him a high five.

Jr. raised an eyebrow amused by this sight, did Allyson’s brother unconsciously divided themselves into Team Mark and Team Jackson already?

“Which team are you on?” Jr. asked Mason and Mason shrugged, “Whoever makes Noona happy I guess.”

Bambam nodded in approval, “Good Dongsaeng,” and made the mistake of ruffling Mason’s hair.

“Ahhhh!” Mason screamed, “

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter