Chapter 15

The Pabo Next Door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Narrator POV 


“Hey, do you have a minute?”

It was the next day at school and as soon as Allyson went through the main gates, JB popped out from behind a tree and blocked her path.

“Uh... yeah…” even though she was slowly getting used to being around the Got7 members it still made her feel uneasy, especially, if the person she was talking to wasn’t Bambam, Yugyeom, or Jackson.

JB noticed how Allyson had stiffened and backed away a bit to give her some personal space, “Sorry to stop you like that, I just wanted to talk.”

Allyson nodded, “About what?”

“About you and Mark,” JB got straight to the point, “And you and Jackson.”

“We’re not dating. Mark and I, I mean,” Allyson wondered why JB was suddenly asking her these questions if he wanted to know the answers can’t he just ask Jackson and Mark themselves?

JB wanted to know more about her and Mark but he didn’t want to scare her so he moved onto the next topic, “Jackson?”

“Jackson and I… we go a long way back. We were friends, and then he went to Hong Kong, now he’s back and well… you know the rest,” Allyson stared at the ground wondering why she felt so comfortable telling an almost stranger these kinds of things.

“Is Jackson… a good person?” JB couldn’t sleep last night thinking about how much the members had changed ever since Jackson came. The two maknaes were way more hype than usual. Youngjae and Jr. so far still seem normal but it was Mark that he was worried about. Mark was already really quiet and he became even quieter now except for whenever he’s with Jackson.

The question had caught Allyson off guard and somehow made her burst into laughter.

JB frowned, “What’s so funny?”

Allyson shook her head and muffled her giggles, “Nothing, it’s just… Jackson wouldn’t even hurt a fly. I can’t imagine Jackson being a ‘bad person’.”

“Really? Then how come he’s so harsh towards you?” JB asked.

Allyson went quiet, and JB wondered if he had crossed the line, he was going to apologise when Allyson spoke.

“I don’t know. And he’s not mean all the time…” He gave me his jacket yesterday. “But uh, if you’re worried about him hurting your friends I can guarantee that he won’t.”

JB went a little wide eyed. It amazed him at how Allyson was still able to talk good about Jackson after all the ruthless comments he had said to her. It also shocked him at how Allyson was able to see right through him and know his real motive. He decided that since she already knew what this was about then why not just ask her about Mark too.

“And about you and Mark… I don’t know what’s going on, but I just want you to know that no matter how cold, distant, and strong Mark seems to be, he’s also very… pure. He never had a girlfriend before.”

Now it was Allyson’s turn to become wide eyed.

“You might not realise it, but I’ve been friends with him since… well as long as I can remember, and I’ve never seen him so… interested in a girl before. I’m not asking you for anything but just make your intensions clear and don’t lead him on.”

Allyson nodded understanding what JB was telling her. He really was a caring leader she thought and she already gave him her respect.

“Don’t worry, Mark hates me and if not, I already told him that I’m not interested,” Allyson spoke confidently.

JB nodded hoping that what Allyson said was true.

“Where are the other members?” Allyson asked curiously, she rarely s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter