Chapter 40

The Pabo Next Door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Narrator POV


“Hey do you think Ally will like it better if my hair was up or down?” Mark asked s as he continued to stare into the mirror.

“Up!” Yugyeom replied and came over to Mark.

“Down!” Bambam insisted as he tried to find his other pair of socks.

“Bald,” Jr. spoke seriously while nodding his head.

Mark frowned at his unhelpful members, “Where’s JB and Youngjae? I need a tie breaker.”

Jr. bit into an apple and answered, “JB should be waking up the sleeping Y-…”

“AHHHH! I’M GOING TO BE LATE FOR SEEING BOA!” Youngjae yelled as he ran across the room to gather his things.

“Wow that we easy,” JB came out after Youngjae and dusted his hands off.

“Hyung what did you do?” Bambam asked curiously.

“I just told him that school had already started,” JB shrugged.

“Hey JB hair up or down?” Mark asked still unable to decided.

“Uh…” JB crooked his head, when you’re someone who was handsome like Mark…“does it matter?”

“Ugh you people…” Mark stomped his foot in frustration and turned to his last hope, “Youngjae! Should I do my hair-…”

“AHHHH I DON’T CARE I NEED TO GET INTO THE SEAT NEXT TO BOA BEFORE SOMEONE ELSE STEALS IT!” Youngjae came out fully dressed and grabbed Mark by the arm to drag him out, meanwhile Mark's hair flew in all different directions thanks to Youngjae's super strength.
 

*                      *                      *
 

Beep-BeepBeep-Beep

*Whack*

“Stupid alarm…” Jackson grumbled and dug his head underneath his pillow, not planning to get up.

His parents had recently gone back to Hong Kong to train the fencing team for their competition and had let Jackson here alone to go to school.

Jackson took the pillow off his head and sat up rubbing his eyes. He forced himself out of bed and into the kitchen; he opened the refrigerator and was greeted by cheese land. His parents, knowing their son well, fully stalked the fridge with cheese pizza, cheese bagels, cheese ramen, cheese sausages, and a bunch of others.

On a normal day Jackson would be jumping up and down in excitement that the sight of cheese heaven however today, he just shut the fridge door having absolutely zero appetite. Instead, he reached for his phone and unlocked it.

-One miss call from Woo residence-

Hump, I called you three thousand times yesterday and you call me back once?

Jackson chucked his phone at the sofa and ran back into his room to bury himself under his blankets.
 

*                      *                      *
 

“Mark? You’re not coming?” Jr. asked once they’ve reached the school gates.

Mark quietly shook his head and stared at the ground, “I’m waiting for Ally, you guys go ahead without me.”

Bambam pouted, “But how is Got7 supposed to make their entrance with a missing member?”

“Uh…” Youngjae looked between Mark and the rest of the group and carefully spoke, “Make that two missing members?”

“Ugh!” Bambam crossed his arms and stomped his foot, “Not you too! You all have girlfriends to wait for, what about me? When will I get to stand outside with you guys and wait for my girl?”

“Awww…” Yugyeom placed an arm around Bambam to comfort him, “Don’t worry hyung, I promise I won’t get a girlfriend until you have one, you wont be last.”

Jr. shook his head and turned to JB, “Can you believe how heartless our kids are?”

JB shrugged, “I think it’s a good idea, that way I can kick them out of the house sooner and there will be less mouths to feed.”

“You… ugh nevermind…” Jr. face palmed.

“C’mon let’s just go in, Jackson isn’t here anyways so we can’t have a grand entrance,” JB ushered the kids into the building leaving just Mark and Youngjae outside.

“So are you and BoA like… official?” Mark asked curiously as the others left.

Youngjae sadly shook his head, “

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter