Chapter 32

The Pabo Next Door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Narrator POV


~Flashback~

After Got7 deserted their apartment Mark was extremely bored and not to mention itchy, having nobody to talk to and nothing to do only made the itching worse. He tried distracting himself by playing on his phone, going on his laptop, and even doing some chores around the house but nothing worked.

“ARGHH! I REALLY AM GOING TO DIE!!!” Mark silently blamed his parents for forgetting to get him vaccinated, otherwise he wouldn’t be suffering through this pain.

“BoA said that she’s sending someone over…” Mark mumbled, “My members didn’t forget about me did they?”

“No they’re not that forgetful…”

“But then again they did forget about Bambam on the dumpster and he’s actually noisy!”

“AHHH! I’m going crazy!”

BRING!

Mark’s phone went off and he scrambled towards it like it was his life line, “HOW DARE YOU GUYS LEAVE ME!?” he yelled into the speaker.

“Wae? Aren’t you having fun with Jackson and Allyson?” Youngjae asked careful to not say the word Noona in front of the twins.

“EH?” Mark scratched his head, “Jackson and Ally came?”

“Yeah we’re at Allyson’s house right now watching her brothers so that she can leave,” JB explained, “Are they still not there? They should be… they left a while ago…”

Mark snorted, “They probably ran away together…”

“SHOOT!” Jr. face palmed, “Quick Mark! Go downstairs!”

“Wae?” Mark was burning a fever right now and the thought of leaving his warm bed didn’t sound too appealing.

“Because I forgot to give them the key and our buzzer is broken!” Jr. panicked.

“Wow good going Hyung…” Mark heard Yugyeom’s voice in the background and he could guess that the follow up *Smack* was given by Jr.

“They probably left when they realised that they couldn’t enter,” Mark reasoned, “I bet they’re secretly having fun together somewhere…”

“Noona isn’t like that!” Mark heard a kid’s voice and he could guess that it was probably one of the twins.

“Yeah! Noona left us to take care of you! You better go and get her and Jackson Hyung!”

Mark sighed, “Yeah okay, I’ll check…”

“Call us back when you get them!” Bambam advised before hanging up.

Mark sighed and grabbed his jacket, his head spun at every step he took.

“I’m so going to kill them if Ally and Jackson aren’t downstairs…” he grumbled has he closed the door. He walked to the elevator only to be greeted by an out of service sign.

“WHY IS EVERYTHING IN OUR BUILDING BROKEN?!” Mark raged, “We need to move to a better apartment…”

He made his way to the stairs and ultimately groaned at them, “Do I really have to go down seventeen flights of stairs? What if I faint in the middle and nobody finds me?”

Mark pouted and was having an inner battle with himself, in the end he decided to go; by the time he got to the first floor he was barely able to support himself.

He quickly went to the main entrance and pushed open the door and took a sharp intake of breath when he saw to people sitting on the ground.

“OMG you two idiots are actually here.” 

~End of Flashback~

“Mark? Mark! Jackson help?” Ally struggled under Mark’s we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter