Chapter 4

The Pabo Next Door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Allyson POV

“AHHHHHHHHHHH I CAN’T BELIEVE YOU DITCHED ME TO SECRETLY MEET WITH GOT7!” BoA shrieked into my ear and I winced.

“I can’t believe I had to find that out from the two gossipers that sits in front of us! Woo Allyson you better start explaining."

BoA blocked my path, crossed her arms, raised an eyebrow, and started tapping her foot.

It was the next day and we were on our way to school. BoA purposely came early in the morning to hunt me down.

"It’s nothing, I just happened to cushion the blondie’s fall, he was thankful so he got his friend to bring me an icepack,” I continued to walk.

BoA cleared in annoyance, “That blondie was Bambam, and his friend was Mark.”

“Oh,” I said. I caught a few names while listening to the group talk but there were too many people and after about five seconds I forgot who was who.

BoA gave me her signature sigh, “Bambam and Mark are two members from the school’s Kingka group Got7. There are seven members in total, the leader, JB has the straightest hair. Jr. is the umma of the group, and Youngjae is the best looking member according to 2PM’s Nichkhun. Then there is Yugyeom who is the maknae and the tallest in the group. Jackson well I already told you about him but he got accepted into Got7! On his first day too, isn’t that incredible? Bambam is the adorable Thai maknae and Mark is the silent ice prince. What in the world did you do in order for him to get you an icepack where as he didn’t even blink an eye at Minzy when she got hit by a volleyball in P.E class?"

“Minzy?” it sounded like a cool name.

BoA rolled her eyes, “The Queenka… seriously Al, you should start paying some attention to the people around you.”

I shrugged, “I don’t know them and they don’t know me, its perfect.”

“I wouldn’t be so sure about that…” BoA started to scroll through her phone and then held it up to show me, “The whole school is talking about you.”

I looked at her phone. On it was a picture of Mark handing me the ice pack. Underneath the picture there was a comment: HOW DARE THAT GIRL SEDUCE OUR MARK OPPA!

Unable to help it, a laugh escaped my mouth.

“Why are you laughing at a time like this? Do you know what this means? They’re going to make your life miserable now!”

“Don’t worry about it, it’s just a few crazy fangirls, it’ll blow over once everybody sees that there’s nothing between me and Mark. He was just being nice gosh.”

“JUST BEING NI-…”

But BoA was cut off by someone.

“Look who we have here,” a group of girls came in front of us and blocked our path. All of them had on six in heels, low cut tops, and skirts that were way too short for school.

The one that talked to me had short black hair with rainbow streaks and looked like she was about to explode in that skin tight tube dress.

“Can I help you?” I asked impatiently while BoA froze beside me.

“How dare you speak to me like that you son of a b-…” she raised her hand to slap me but a grabbed her wrist, and I swear it was so skinny I could’ve just snapped it.

“Okay I don’t know what your problem is but just leave me alone, whatever rumours you heard they’re not-…”

“NOONA!!!”

“true…” I winced and my voice wavered.

“Noona!” the blonde guy from yesterday (Bambam right?) ran towards me with a bouquet of flowers i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter