Chapter 10

The Pabo Next Door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Allyson POV


“NOONA!”

I almost thought that Nate was calling me but Bambam popped up instead.

“Noona what were you and Mark Hyung doing in the middle of the classroom earlier?” he asked with big wide curious eyes.

“Uh…” I felt my cheeks go red.

“They were kissing,” Yugyeom came from nowhere.

I smacked Yugyeom on the arm with my lunch tray.

“Ow… Noona!” Yugyeom whined as he rubbed his arm.

I raised an eyebrow since when did he also start calling me Noona?

“HE ACTUALLY KISSED YOU?!” BoA also joined them and I groaned, her voice was loud enough for the whole cafeteria to hear.

BoA looked around and realised, “Sorry,” she lowered her voice, “Did he?”

I glared at her.

“O-kay I take that as a no…”

“Noona do you like Mark Hyung?” Bambam suddenly asked.

I almost tripped over my foot.

“No. Why?” I tried to sound as normal as possible.

Bambam shrugged, “I just thought that people only kissed the people they like.”

I groaned, “Bambam we didn’t kiss…”

“Okay… she’s in denial,” Yugyeom whispered to Bambam and then straightened, “Noona want to eat with us?” Yugyeom asked.

“Yeah! BoA Noona you should come too!” Bambam invited us.

“Uh…” I stood in place not moving, I didn’t mind Bambam and Yuygeom’s company but there was also Jackson and Mark to consider…

“We’re coming!” BoA answered for me and dragged me away before I could even protest.
 

*          *          *
 

“You guys eat here?” BoA asked while kicking a can of coke from under the bleachers.

Yugyeom winced, “Yeah we don’t like it either but…”

“Not again… Bambam what did I say about bringing girls here? And you too Yugyeom?” Jr. groaned and pinched his nose bridge looking stressed.

“Hey you’re my English partner!” Youngjae waved at BoA and she fake smiled.

“Hyungs it’s okay, they’re harmless!” Bambam smiled cutely using his aegyo.

“No we can’t have them here!” Jr. insisted, “JB tell them! They listen to you.”

“What are you talking about? Since when do any one of you guys listen to me?” JB frowned at all of them.

Jr. rolled his eyes to the sky.

“Yo should we just leave?” I whispered to BoA as Got7 kept on arguing.

“Um…” she took a quick glace around, Yugyeom, and Bambam were arguing with JB and Jr. Mark was sitting in the shadows with his eyes closed and earbud plugged in like always. Youngjae was staring into space, and Jackson was nowhere to be seen.

“Yeah we should…” BoA decided but was stopped when Youngjae called her.

“Hyungs just let them stay. BoA and I need to work on our project we haven’t done anything yet and it’s due tomorrow.”

“Um… I’ll get it done by tonight and give it to you tomorrow!” BoA said while giving me a pleading look.

I sighed, looks like I’ll be translating two scripts…

“But we’re supposed to work on it together,” Youngjae pouted.

BoA also put on a sad face, “Yeah I know it , but I just remembered that-…”

“Hey guys!” Jackson came running towards them.

“I am busy tonight so I have to get the script done right now!” BoA happily sat down beside the confused Youngjae who just

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter