Chapter 16

The Pabo Next Door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Narrator POV

“EHHH???” Jackson choked in the midst of crying. He had already witnessed last night’s scene but somehow seeing Mark admit it in person was… weird. 

Jr. bawled harder and his words became inaudible.

“Yes!!! They were secretly dating! I totally ship them!!!” Yugyeom jumped up and down on the spot excitedly.

JB and Youngjae stood frozen in place silently.

Bambam was the first one to take off running.

“NOONA! How can you not tell me that you and Hyung are dating?! I thought I was your favourite Dongsaeng?” Bambam flashed off his sad puppy dog eyes.

“Because. We. Are. Not.” Allyson spoke through clench teeth while glaring at Mark who was focusing on keeping his face straight.

“Aww c’mon babe, don’t be mad anymore more. I’m sorry about last night…” Mark came over and pouted.

“I-I-Is that the Mark Hyung we know?” Youngjae stuttered while smacking himself on the head over and over again to make sure that he was still awake.

“Keep doing that and you won’t know what the old Mark hyung was like,” JB stopped Youngjae from his self abuse.

Bambam gaped at the Hyung that was standing right in front of him. He looked from Mark to Got7 then to Mark then back at Got7.

“I thought I was the aegyo king?” Bambam spoke not believe that anyone could be cuter than him, especially not his oldest hyung.

Meanwhile a numerous number of rumors started to spread.

Mark Oppa is doing aegyo!!!

He s-said they spent the night together.

No idiot! They didn’t!

But Mark oppa just said that he was so-…

 Shut up! They were just watching a movie!

Oppa! You’re aegyo is so cute!!!

Today’s the best and worst day of my life.

“Mark. What are you doing?” Allyson was doing all she can to keep herself from hitting Mark’s head with her backpack.

“Getting my revenge,” Mark whispered so quietly that nobody except Allyson was able to hear him.

She let out a half snort, half laugh, “Okay, fine then. You got your revenge, now clean this up!” She figured that Mark would just start laughing, say that it’s a joke, and embarrass her. Then she can be free of him and live her quiet life again. Allyson started to head into the school wanting to escape before the laugh breaks out but it seemed like Mark had other plans.

“Ally~” he whined childishly making Allyson almost trip over air.

“C’mon babe, you can’t do this to me after you convinced me to wear couple earring yesterday!”

Couple earring? What earring? Allyson turned around out of curiosity and immediate wished that she hadn’t. 

Glittering on Mark’s right ear was the earring she had lost at his restaurant. So that was why they said they couldn’t find it…

And it was just Allyson’s luck to decide to wear the other pair on her left ear. Out of all the days, why did I have to wear it today?

Allyson shut her eyes for a brief moment trying to calm her thoughts and come up with another logical explanation as to why they were wearing the same earrings.

Mark smirked inside his head knowing that he had already won. He caught up to Allyson and swung an arm over her shoulder.

“You can’t resist me babe,” he started to drag her away from the crowd while shouting, “Cuz every lady wants a piece of me!”

“Did Mark really just run off with a girl? IN FRONT OF HIS UMMA?!” Jr. exploded, “DOESN’T HE KNOW THE FIRST RULE ABOUT DATING?! YOU GET YOUR PARENT’S APPROVAL!”

“Why hyung don’t you like Allyson Noona?” Yugyeom asked quickly, worried that this nosey Umma will ruin “Markson”.

“I do,” Jr. answered bluntly.

“THEN MARKSON IS OFFICAL!” Yugyeom once again started jumping.

“Markson?” Youngjae scrunched his eyebrows.

“Mark + Allyson, Markson duh,” Yugyeom rolled his eyes at how slow his hyungs were.

Jackson’s brows furrowed ever so slightly, “I don’t like that name.”

“Why Hyung?” Yugyeom asked bewildered that there was a Markson destroyer number 2.

Bambam suddenly broke out into giggles, “Because Markson could also mean Jackson + Mark.” Bambam’s giggles turned into an uncontrollable laugher.

“Hey your names rhyme!” JB just noticed.

Jackson paused for a minute, what Bambam had said, it wasn’t exactly what he had in mind but… it’ll work anyway, “Yeah... so don’t ship me and Mark. I don’t like Markso

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter