Chapter 18

The Pabo Next Door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Narrator POV

“Ow, ow, ow, ow,” Bambam whined as Zelo hauled him out of the bushes by his ears.

“Yah! I’m older than you! Where are your manners?” Bambam lectured the four year old.

Zelo just stuck out his tongue and said, “I AM TALLER THAN YOU!” while sitting up even straighter on Jackson’s shoulders.

"Hey don’t yell at the kid, I told him to do that,” Jackson scowled at Bambam.

Allyson sighed and looked at the bushes, “Yugyeom for the record, pink hair does not blend in with the green leaves. All of you come out.”

One by one, four more heads popped up.

Jackson glared at all of them, staring them down. Zelo found it cool and copied his hyung's expression while stacking his head on top of Jackson’s.

“Okay now that’s really creepy,” Youngjae looked from Jackson to Zelo, basically clones of one another, on top of each other.

“How long were you guys spying in us anyways?” Allyson asked lightly but was actually worried that they had heard everything, some of the things she had told Jackson… well it wasn’t really for another’s ears.

“Um…” Yugyeom was breaking under the glares from the two males.

“We heard… part of it?” Jr. lied.

“You stalked us the whole way home!” Jackson accused.

“OKAY WE DID! BUT FOR THE RECORD WE WEREN’T STALKING YOU, WE WERE STALKING MARK HYUNG! WE WANTED TO SEE IF HE WAS GOING TO MEET UP WITH NOONA BUT IT TURNS OUT THAT HE WAS STALKING YOU GUYS!” Bambam shrieked as Zelo wacked him in the head.

“Don’t call her Noona! She’s my Noona not yours!”

“I can call her whatever I want!” Bambam stuck his tongue out acting as naïve as the four year old.

“Mark?” Allyson felt a headache coming.

JB pointed at the tree in front of Jackson’s lawn, and sure enough, there was something red in it, and no it wasn’t an apple.

“Hyung come down, you’re caught!” Youngjae ran over and shook the tree.

“YAH! Do you want to kill me?” Mark scowled as he clung onto the branch, scared for his dear life that he’ll fall off.

Yugyeom ran up to the tree right away and dragged Youngjae away to save his favourite Hyung.

“Mark why are you here?” Jackson asked.

“ZELOOOOOOOO WHY ARE YOU SO SLOW???” another little figure came zooming down the street crashing right into Mark who just got down.

“Whoa, slow down there little buddy you’ll fall,” Mark picked Nate up and also lifted him onto his shoulder so that Nate matched with his twin.

“Hey I know you!” Nate tugged on Mark’s hair gently, “You kissed Noona!”

“YOU DID WHAT?!” Jr. shrieked while Yugyeom cheered.

“Okay, let’s leave the streets and talk inside,” Jackson ushered the others into his house.

They all bowed politely to his parents before heading to the living room.

“How many brothers do you have Noona?” Bambam asked as he watched the twins run around. They suddenly stopped when they heard someone else call their Noona: Noona. The two of them eyed each other and gave a slight nod before ganging up on Bambam.

“I have 4,” Allyson replied while trying to pry Zelo off of Bambam.

“Don’t worry, let the kids play with Bambam, he needs to work out and gain more muscles!” Jr. stated and Allyson let go uncertainly.

“Now back to the kiss… WHEN. WHERE. WHO. WHY. HOW?” Jr. eyed Mark and Allyson suspiciously.

“Yo, Jr. chill…” JB sighed at the nosy Umma, “Give them their privacy.”

“You don’t know anything!” Jr. lectured, “You’re a horrible Appa!”

Mark and Allyson both stayed quiet.

“How come no one’s talking?” Youngjae who was also quite curious asked.

“Because nobody believes what I say,” Allyson mumbled and Mark smirked wondering what story he should make up this time.

Yugyeom, the real pure and innocent one, found no interest what so ever in kisses instead he asked, “Noona, do you hate your brother?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter