Chapter 48

The Pabo Next Door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Narrator POV

Mark had a pretty good idea of where Ally was but she probably wanted to be alone right now so Mark took his sweet time and went into a coffee shop.
 

*                      *                      *
 

“WAHHHH it’s all my fault!” Nate was bailing his eyes out, “Noona is upset! Jackson Hyung and Mark Hyung are fighting! I’m a bad person…”

“Sh…” BoA took Nate in her arms and tried to stop the sobs, “How’s it your fault? You’re just a kid.”

“If we agreed to get hot coco with Noona then none of this would happen…” Zelo sniffed loudly and Mason wordlessly nodded his head, also feeling guilty.

Jr. sighed and mumbled to Jackson, “This is your mess so you fix it.”

Jackson ignored Jr. and turned towards the kids, “Your Noona is not mad at you guys, she’s mad at me, Mark went out to find her, she will be back soon.”

Nate nodded but was still sniffing like no tomorrow. Jackson carried him out of BoA’s arms and dried his tears while ordering everyone to start working, “There’s a spare key to Ally’s house in the bowl on top of the fridge, you guys go and start bring the stuff over. Search through her closet, cabinets, wardrobe, desk drawers, and bring everything that doesn’t look like it belongs to a boy. I’ll be here setting up the website.”

“The kids can come with us,” JB offered and took Zelo’s hand.

“Waeo?” Bambam whined still not liking kids… or more like these kids.

Yugyeom jabbed Bambam in the chest with his elbow.

“Come here,” Youngjae opened his arms and Nate climbed in.

“Mission: Make BoA become a famous model Activated!” she did a bubbly dance trying to lighten the mood a bit.

The group left with Mason giving Jackson the peace sign and a, “See you in five minutes Hyung!”

Just when he thought that all of them were gone a voice spoke from behind him, “So you’re just going to dismiss it like that?”

Jackson quietly turned around and came face to face with Jr.

“You know, I’ve been secretly rooting for you and Allyson since the beginning but what can I say? I am disappointed,” Jr. half joked.

“You’re only doing that because of Yugyeom,” Jackson responded half heartedly, “You’re jealous of Mark too.”

“That’s not fully why I support you guys,” but Jr. didn’t deny it either.

Jackson got his laptop out and started creating the website, “Stop bothering me, buy us food if you really have nothing to do,” he spoke feeling uneasy and irritated.

Jr. ignored and instead plopped on the couch beside Jackson, “And here we have lover boy #2… working his off behind the scenes.”

Jackson pretended to not hear.

“I don’t get it,” Jr. continued to babble, “First it was Mark who was all big on the ‘I’m happy as long as you’re happy’ motto, and now you with the, ‘I love you but you’re taken so I will silently always be by your side but you don’t ever have to know or return my feelings’ theme. Jr. looked at Jackson with a serious face and high raised eyebrows, “Is suffering a new trend now?”

Jackson slammed his laptop shut, he finally couldn’t take Jr.’s mockery anymore, “What do want me to do? What can I do? Both Mark and Ally are my best friends, I don’t want to hurt anyone… and Mark is right, I don’t have the ability to take care of Ally.”

Jr. smirked, “Who said anything about taking care of her? Getting a head of yourself much?” Seeing Jackson’s confused look Jr. rolled his eyes and explained, “You think you’re not good enough but let’s be honest, only Ally can be the judge of that. To tell you the truth, I hate the idea of you and Mark casually giving each other Ally, what is she? A pokemon card? Give her the right to choose Jackson.”

“And she chose Mark,” Jackson shrugged, “The End.”

Jr. rolled his eyes, “I mean, let her pick without any manipulations!”

“I didn’t manipulate her!” Jackson cried, “And before you start asking I didn’t hypnotize her either!”

“Yeah, acting like you despise her but secretly working your off and giving her your everything, is totally fair for her,” Jr. turned to look at Jackson, “The things you do for her are not something you would do for a normal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter