Chapter 36

The Pabo Next Door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Narrator POV


Nov. 20




Yay! Today I wasn’t forgotten, Bambam was (that's what you get for stealing my pororo boxers hump!) We left him on top of the dumpster and went to greet our new Jack…son hyung! Afterwards the boxer stealer brought us a new girl her name is Allyson, she seems… nice enough.

Nov. 22

Today is the best day of my life! I met BoA AND I GET TO BE HER ROMEO!!! I'm going to stay up all night and practice my English… I’ll force Jackson hyung to help me >.< Jaejae fighting!

Nov. 25



TT.TT BoA likes Jackson Hyung…

Nov. 27



It doesn’t matter! I shall fight for BoA’s heart and become her Prince! <.< and btw Jackson hyung doesn’t even like her… SO I STAND A CHANCE ^_^

*THUMP*

BoA shut the book and got up from her desk before diving onto her bed, she instantly grabbed her phone and habitually started fly texting Allyson; but about half way through the message BoA remembered that she was supposed to be mad at Al. BoA sighed and threw her phone away, she turned around and muffled a scream into her pillow.

She had just made a huge discovery and was dying to share it with someone BoA pouted and stared at her phone longingly.

“No! Al needs to make an effort this time! You can’t give in first, BoA fighting!” she did a first pump and grabbed the tiny notebook from her desk before flipping through it again.

“Ughhh Eotteoke??? Why did I not listen to Youngjae and looked through the stuff in the box that is disguised as a radio in the second drawer on the left of the desk!” BoA chucked a pillow and started to get angry.

“And who in the world tells the person to not look in the exact spot of the thing they want to keep hidden?!” she threw another pillow towards the door but it unexpectedly opened and wacked the person behind it.

“Okay wow, you either have supernatural powers and knew that I was here before hand or my timing is just really really really bad,” Allyson spoke from the doorway.

BoA was actually super relieved to see Al here, finally she could share her discovery and hopefully get some advice but at the same time, her ego wasn’t fully diminished yet.

“Why are you here?” BoA asked, “And how did you get into my house?!”

“I know your habit of leaving the door unlocked,” Allyson took her jacket off, “You should really break that habit, next time, it might be a burglar instead of me, and a pillow isn’t going to do them any harm,” Allyson opened the bag she brought, “Hot chocolate?”

BoA sighed and finally gave up, “I hate you Al!” but reached for the hot chocolate anyways.

Ally laughed glad to see BoA back, “I love you too. Now why were you throwing a pillow?”

“Look at this!” BoA showed Allyson the diary.

Ally’s eyes widened within every page, “How did you get this?”

“Well after we fought I kind of… stormed into Got7’s apartment and locked myself in Youngjae’s bedroom… and… took some of... his stuff?” BoA blushed.

“This is so cool!” Ally couldn’t keep her eye off of it even though she knew that she was totally invading Youngjae’s privacy, “It’s like a journal… but in a scrapbook style…a photo diary. Look he even has pictures of you! Wow he’s really like your fan…”

“Ugh…” BoA plopped back onto her bed, “Al, what should I do? I don’t like Youngjae that way…”

“Why not?” Ally finally pulled her eyes away and closed the book, “He’s sweet, charming, caring, not to mention patient… he’s like the perfect boyfriend for you.”

“But he’s not my style,” BoA grabbed a magazine, “I like guys like B2ST Dongwoo, and ZE:A Dongjun.”

Allyson rolled her eyes, “BoA wake up from your fant

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter