Chapter 28

The Pabo Next Door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Double update, go back if you haven't already]

 

Narrator POV 


“BoA-ah open up please?” Youngjae was now sitting slump against the door after two hours of knocking.

“Have you tried the door Hyung?” Yugyeom asked earning yet another smack on the head from Jr.

“It’s locked,” Youngjae croaked.

“Should we tell him that we have a key?” JB asked Jr. quietly.

“Nah… he should suffer, that way BoA will see how determined he is and she’ll be moved,” Jr. replied.

“Hey have you heard anything from Mark hyung yet?” Bambam asked.

“Nope he’s ignoring all of my texts and calls,” Yugyeom smiled, “I think he’s with Noona!”

Jr. sighed, “I hope he’s okay…”

“Eh?” the maknaes crooked their heads not understanding what their Umma was saying.

JB patted Jr. on the back, “We’ve warned him, and don’t worry I’ve talked to Allyson about it too. She promised that she wouldn’t lead him on.”

“Yeah but Mark is stubborn… and Jackson is too… why can’t he see that Allyson likes him?!” Jr. got frustrated, “And Allyson is the most stubborn of all of them! Why is she trying to match Jackson with Minzy?!”

Yugyeom’s eyes went wide, “HYUNG DID I HEAR RIGHT?! Noona likes…”

“Jackson Hyung?!” Bambam and Yugyeom spoke together.

JB and Jr. looked at one another then looked at the deflated Yugyeom. JB placed a hand on Yugyeom’s shoulder, “I’m sorry Maknae, I know that you like Mark and Ally but…”

“Son-Son was just obvious since the beginning…” Jr. finished off.

"You're wrong Jr. Hyung!" Yugyeom jolted his lips, “Jackson hyung doesn’t like Noona that way! And Mark Hyung does…”

Jr. cleared his throat and started, "As a love expert..."

"Since when were you an love expert Hyung?" Bambam scratched his head and cut Jr. off.

"Since always," Jr. replied before ignoring Bambam and continuing, "After years..."

"Cough days," JB interrupted.

 Jr. glared at JB, "Days... of observation..."

"I don't care!" Yugyeom cut Jr. off again, "Jackson Hyung doesn't treat Noona right and Mark Hyung does, it's an obvious choice."

“But girls are stupid, they never pick the right one,” Youngjae suddenly blurted referring to his case with BoA. She had her eyes on Jackson since the very first day and even though Jackson will never like her she still tried. To say that Youngjae wasn’t bothered by that… it was an understatement.

The four others raised their eyebrows surprised that Youngjae was actually listening to their conversation and not focusing on trying to open the door.

Youngjae looked up at s and spoke seriously, “Have you realised that Jackson Hyung is the cause to all our problems?”

“Breaking Alark…” Yugyeom sniffed.

“Preventing Bojae,” Bambam pouted.

“Minzy,” Jr. summed it up and then turn to JB, “Maybe you’re right, picking a random person to join us wasn’t such a good idea.”

“How can you say that?!” JB scoffed shocking the others but he ignored them and continued on,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter