Chapter 54

The Pabo Next Door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Narrator POV 


Nobody else understood, or more like cared about anything else except for yeojia chingu.

“Not again…” someone groaned, “I thought Oppa already had a girlfriend.”

“Uh-,” the teacher was also taken back by Lydia’s response, “Well then congrats then Mark and Lydia is it?" Her broken english failed to pronounce the name correctly,  "Our winner couple!”

Lydia bowed excitedly, the teacher had spoke slowly so she actually understood the basic meaning but celebrated anyways because she was extremely satisfied with the frozen, tomato like Mark beside her. His face was literally the same shade as his hair, it was a precious sight to see.

“Yah!” she poked Mark on the arm and Mark turned to her like a robot.

“Um… just to clarify…” Lydia shifted, “Don’t get the wrong idea that I like you because I don’t!”

“Then. Why. Did you do that?” Mark clenched his jaw after finding the power to speak again.


Lydia shrugged, “Payback? Revenge? Call it whatever you want.”

“Payback!?” Mark exclaimed, “What kind of a brainless, IQ less than 50, idiot, pays back like this?”

“You.”

Mark turned towards the voice and saw Jr. smirking.

Lydia's face lit up even brighter, “You did this too??? AHAHA you just called yourself a brainless, low IQ, idiot… wow there really is a problem with your IQ.”

“When did I do that?” Mark scowled at Jr.

“Do you have short term memory?” JB teased, “How did you first confess to Allyson?”

“I…” then it struck Mark, so this was how she had felt…

“Who’s Allyson?” Lydia ask.

“Mark Hyung’s real girlfriend,” Yugyeom explained, his tone hinted displeasure.

“Oh…” Lydia suddenly felt guilty, she didn’t know that he was taken already.

At the mention of Allyson, Mark quickly looked around, he had picked the furthest place from the teachers headquarters to build the tent, hopefully they didn’t hear the megaphone.

“MARK TUANNNN!”

“Uh oh here’s trouble,” Jr. mumbled in amusement.

*Clunk*

“Owww!” Mark backed away and rubbed his head.

“You’re dating Al when you had a girlfriend in the states?!” BoA screeched while holding up a flat iron pan.

Youngjae came from behind her and took the pan from her while shoot Mark an apologetic face, “Sorry I couldn’t stop her in time.”

BoA stomped her feet and crossed her arms, “I trusted Al in your care, how can you???”

“Ummm actually-…” Lydia started but BoA cut her off, “I don’t want to talk to you! Mark explain before I call Al over!”

Mark looked hopeless like a lost puppy.

“I’m not his girlfriend!” Lydia felt guilty now, “It was just a prank!”

BoA squinted her eyes at the other girl, “Are you sure?”

“Yeah!!!” seeing the chance to explain she quickly went on, “I didn’t even know Mark until a few days ago, he tripped me on my face! And he broke my nose so I wanted revenge…”

“You two knew each other before today?” Jr. asked curiously, things were getting interesting.

“I just bumped into her in the school hallway!” Mark defended before other misunderstanding could arise, “And I broke her nose just now, see!” he pointed at the blood on his shirt.

“Whoaaa…” Yugyeom looked at Lydia in awe, “You sure have some guts to wipe your nose on Mark Hyung…”

Lydia shrugged, “Anyways, just for the record I have nothing to do with Mark!”

“Okay…” BoA started to believe them but the little devil Jr. wouldn’t let things go.

“Why are you even here in the first place?” he asked Mark with wiggly eyebrows,

“Oh yeah… weren’t you supposed to be helping Allyson with her tent?” JB added.

“I…” Mark remembered why he was here in the first place, “THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!” Mark jabbed a finger in the air and pointed it at Jr. “Where were you?! I needed a hammer so I went to look for you but you weren’t there.”

“I was in the washroom,” Jr. scratched his neck sheepishly, originally, he had dug a hole to stump Mark but now he had fallen into his own hole.

“Ah well…” Yugyeom bit his lips and changed the subject, “Now that the contest is over I don’t have to work with Minzy anymore!”

“Minzy?” Youngjae looked at Yugyeom, “Wasn’t she Jackson Hyung’s partner?”

“That Hyung is E-V-I-L,” Yugyeom scrunched his face, “He pretended to be nice and gave me Minzy while he ran off.”

“Meh, sounds like something Jackson would do,” JB shrugged, “Where is he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter