Chapter 29

The Pabo Next Door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Narrator POV


“BoA-shi! Water please!”

“Yes…”

“BoA, I’m hungry…”

“Be there in a minute…”

“BoA can you get me another pillow?”

“Nae…”

“BoA-… Oomph!”

“STOP WORKING ME LIKE A MAID!” BoA threw the pillow into Youngjae’s face.

Despite the scowling Youngjae still smiled, “Sorry BoA…” he smiled sweetly and all BoA could do was sigh and shake her head.

“It’s late, I should be heading home now,” BoA checked her phone and looked up only to face a pouting Youngjae.

“But what about me? Once you leave nobody is going to take care of me,” Youngjae whined.

“There’s five other people living here I’m sure that at least one of them will have the heart to check on you,” BoA insisted.

“These are same people who forgot Bambam on top of a dumpster remember?” Youngjae raised an eyebrow, “I don’t think so…”

BoA frowned starting to feel irritated, “Are you saying that I have to stay here for the whole night?”

“Uh…” Youngjae smiled, “Only until Mark Hyung comes back, because he’ll take care of me, he’s always the one who remembers me when everybody else forgets.”

BoA sighed feeling slightly bad for Youngjae even though she was pretty sure that he was manipulating his words, “Fine but I’m leaving as soon as Mark comes back!”

Youngjae nodded happily and wished that Mark will never come back.

Outside the door all of the leftover Got7 members covered their mouths and ran to the living room.

“I can’t believe Youngjae had the guts to ask BoA to stay the night!” JB exclaimed as soon as they were out of the couple’s earshot, “I should give him more credit from now on…”

“All of my kids…” Jr. sniffed, “They grow up so fast…” he turned to the maknaes, “You guys better not abandon your Umma’s like your Hyungs did!”

“Don’t worry Umma, I’m not planning to get a girlfriend anytime soon,” Yugyeom reassured Jr. Even though Jr. hit him the most Yugyeom knows that it was because Jr. cared.

Bambam on the other hand stumbled on his words, “Well t-there’s this girl…”

Jr. glared at Bambam and the younger immediate said, “But she has a boyfriend!”

Jr. used two fingers and made the ‘I am watching you’ sign.

The front door suddenly clicked and JB immediately ran over and cupped a hand over Mark’s mouth.

The two Maknaes were right behind the leader and placed a finger to their lips, “Shhh…”

Mark stared at them weirdly as JB led him into the living room, still with a hand over his mouth.

“BoA is taking care of Youngjae since he banged his head,” Jr. explained quietly, “But she said that she’ll leave as soon as you come back.”

Mark nodded understanding the situation and JB removed his hand.

“Hyung how did things go with you and Noona?” Yugyeom asked excitedly.

“Eh?” Mark scratched his head.

“It was Allyson you were running after right?” JB recalled seeing Mark rush off like a madman earlier.

“Uh… yeah…” Mark said awkwardly.

“So…” Bambam asked also curious, everything that was happening… it was almost as exciting as a watching a drama... and he’s personally a er for love triangles.

“We… talked,” Mark mumbled trying to not sound so sad.

“She rejected you didn’t she?” JB asked not meaning to sound too harsh but it came out that way.

“Aw… my baby,” Jr. cuddled Mark’s head, “But don’t worry you still have Jr. Umma to love you.”

Mark unhooked his head from Jr.’s embrace and frowned, “It’s nothing, I’m cool, we’re still friends and everything…”

Mark started getting up to go to his room.

“Then why haven’t you given her the earring back?” JB’s eyes caught the rose-gold hoop on Mark’s ear.

“You’re not still faking dating Noona are you?” Bambam asked, from all the drama he has watched he knew that nothing good ever happens to the person who wears the façade.

“Yeah don’t worry, she’s still my fake girlfriend…” Mark reassured them that he was fine.

"Yay!" Yugyeom cheered not giving up on his favourite 'couple', "Just keep trying Mark Hyung!"

Jr. sighed and give his last advice even though he had a feeling that Mark will dismiss it, “Just remember that it is fake.” Because t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter