Chapter 27

The Pabo Next Door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Narrator POV 


“I’m sorry about that…” Jackson apologised to Minzy. They had left Got7’s apartment and Jackson had offered to walk Minzy home, also using this time to explain to her about… everybody’s unusual outbursts.

Minzy smiled, “That’s okay… I get it, they still think that I’m the old Minzy,” she shrugged, “There’s really nothing I can do, they’ll just realise over time that I’ve changed.”

Jackson sighed wishing that there was a better, faster way, he just didn’t understand why his friends were so stubborn, Minzy was cool, sweet, and understanding like an angel, she didn’t even get mad when Got7 ignored her time and time again. Jackson was truly thankful.

“But um Ka-Yee… Does everybody else in Got7 call Ally Noona?” Minzy asked lightly, even though she stayed cheerful and strong on the outside, she was extremely irritated on the inside. Whenever Got7 members saw Allyson they worshiped her like a saint meanwhile they treated Minzy like a disease. Usually she wouldn’t care since the whole school was practically her wannabes, but this time it was different, it concerned Jackson. How was she going to be able to be with him if ALL of his friends disapproved?

“Um it’s mostly Bambam and Yugyeom who calls her Noona,” Jackson scratched his head while thinking hard, “I think Youngjae does too sometimes. The others are in the same grade as us, so they just call her Allyson… except Mark.” Jackson wrinkled his nose.

“Mark?” Minzy peeped, “He and Ally are dating aren’t they? What does he call her? Do they have endearments?” Minzy’s eyes sparkled.

Jackson felt slightly irritated, “No, they’re not dating… and he calls her Ally…He heard me calling her that so he started calling her Ally…”

Minzy blinked a few times, there was something in Jackson’s tone that bugged her, she was aware of the fact that Jackson and Allyson were close, more close than normal best friends and judging from Allyson’s reaction earlier… could it be that she liked him?

“But I call her Ally too,” Minzy asked innocently, “Do you not like it?”

“Huh?” Jackson shook his head, “No no, it’s fine if you call her Ally… you’re a girl… but Mark…”

Minzy bit her lip, she had watched enough kdramas to understand what was going on.

“Hey we’re he- WHOA THIS IS YOUR HOUSE?” Jackson gaped staring at the four story mansion.

Minzy giggled and nodded.

“Thanks for walking me Ka-Yee!” she quickly pecked Jackson on the cheeks before turning pink and running through the gates into her house.

Jackson stood rooted to the ground for several seconds with his mouth still wide open. After a fly buzzed by Jackson quickly closed his mouth, he stared up at the mansion while subconsciously touching his cheek.

His emotions were mixed with joy, confusion, excitement, and bewilderment.

MINZHI KISSED ME! He thought and wondered; Does she kiss all her friends like that? ...Bet not.

Not knowing it an idiotic smile took over and Jackson practically skipped his way home.

From behind the mansion gates Minzy kept her eyes on Jackson until he had disappeared from her line of vision. She felt a satisfied smile spread on her lips.

I’m sorry Allyson but Jackson belongs to me.

 

 

 

 

Allyson POV

I didn’t stop runni

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter