Chapter 31

The Pabo Next Door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Allyson POV


“NO!” Zelo stomped his foot and shook his head furiously, “You promised Noona!”

“I know, and I’m sorry but Mark got the chicken pox and nobody else except Jackson and I had it before,” Allyson tried to explain but Zelo just kept on shaking his head.

She sighed and looked at Jackson, he bent down to Zelo’s height, “Will it be okay if I go then?”

Zelo silently shook his head and pouted.

“Hyung,” Nate poked his brother’s arm, “I’ll still be with you! And we can have fun hunting down all those Noona stealers!”

The wrinkles on Zelo’s forehead faded at Nate’s offer but his pout still didn’t disappear.

The doorbell rang and Allyson went to get the door.

“Hi!” everybody greeted her as they filed in.

“Sorry that we took so long,” JB glared at Youngjae, “It took a while to wake this one up.”

Youngjae scratched his head while smiling awkwardly.

BoA was the last one to come in, “Just because I’m helping you doesn’t mean that you’re forgiven.”

Allyson nodded, “I know, thanks you’re awesome.”

“Kids!!!” Jr. spread his arms out wide like a real Umma.

“Hyung!” Nate was the only one that came running to Jr.

The others noticed Zelo’s abnormal mood.

“Nate-ah, does your Hyung not want to play with us?” Youngjae asked.

“No…” Nate spoke quietly not wanting Got7 to think that Zelo doesn’t like them because being his twin Nate knew that his Hyung likes Got7, he just didn’t like how Noona had to leave.

“He just doesn’t want Noona and Hyung to go.”

“Wait, will it be okay if one of you guys go?” JB asked.

“Do you trust Mark Hyung in Jackson Hyung’s hands?!” Yugyeom questioned then quickly added, “No offense hyung!” to Jackson.

“And it wouldn’t work if only Allyson comes since Mark needs someone to apply the medicine…” Jr. thought out loud.

Allyson’s cheeks turned pinked.

While the others were deciding on what to do Jackson picked Zelo up and bounced him on his knees trying to cheer the younger one up, “Look BoA Noona is here too, and you can ask Yugyeom Hyung to teach you how to do housing.”

“Housing? What’s that?” Zelo asked curiously.

“It’s a type of dance,” Jackson explained and then ordered, “Yugyeom show him!”

“Uh… Okay,” the shy maknae first started out slowly and then speed up adding fancy moves in between the steps.

“Whoa Hyung if you learn it then you can teach me and Mason Hyung!” Nate clapped and added, “And you’ll be my dancing robot hyung!”

Zelo looked at his sister and Allyson nodded her head in agreement, “You can teach Noona and Jackson Hyung later too.”

“But I already know-…” Jackson started but Allyson cupped a hand over his mouth.

“He know how to do the dougie but not housing, so Zelo, up for the challenge?” Allyson winked.

“O-Okay,” Zelo gave a small smile, housing looked really cool, he was memorised by how fast Yugyeom’s legs moved and wanted to be able to do that too.

Seeing that Zelo had finally opened up JB came and took Zelo off of Jackson lap and placed him on his own shoulders.

“Whoa!” Zelo giggled as JB ran around.

“The world is a lot higher than what you saw on Jackson’s shoulder isn’t it?” Jr. teased.

“Hey…” Jackson pouted.

“Okay boys, say good bye to your Noona! She’ll come back later tonight.”

“Bye Noona! Bye Hyung!” the twins chorused as they each kissed both of them on the cheeks.

“Okay now go and check on Mark before he dies from scratching,” Jr. insisted, while kicking SonX2 out.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter