Chapter 25

The Pabo Next Door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Narrator POV

“Mark Hyung do you have Noona’s number?” Bambam asked at school that morning.

Mark frowned, “No why? Do you need it?”

“It’s Friday, I want us to all go and see a movie together!” Bambam got jingly at just the thought of spending Friday night with his favourite Noona. But then the down side to it would be his 5 evil hyungs and 1 evil maknae.

“Dude, how can you not have Allyson’s number?” Jr. didn’t believe Mark.

Mark frowned didn’t he just tell them yesterday? “We’re not dat-…”

“But you guys act like a couple! And do couple things,” Yugyeom who will stay forever faithful to Alark stated.

Mark sighed and shook his head, he only then realised Allyson’s frustration from earlier when nobody would believe her.

“But even if you’re not really dating her shouldn’t you still have her number?” Youngjae asked, “At least put in some effort?”

“Why would I put effort into something fake?” Mark muttered but really he was also wondering why it had never occurred to him to ask for Allyson’s number.

“Uh… correct me if I am wrong but why are two zombie’s coming our way?” JB pointed to the direction of the two walking corps.

Youngjae looked up but immediately lost interest when he realised that BoA was not one of the two walking deads.

“Is everything okay?” JB asked the half alive Jackson and Allyson.

“Yeah…” they replied at the same time before becoming mute again.

During their entire walk to school the two of them had no exchange of any words except for a simple greeting. Both of them had dark circles under their eyes and from the lack of grooming it was clear that they were both late... again.

Jackson was wide awake for the whole night trying to figure out what was bothering him. He had managed to make zero process.

In the next house Allyson sat in her chair for the entire night staring at her desk while having an inner debate on whether or not to help Jackson. She did make process… she just hated her process.

“Uh… so Noona want to come over tonight and watch a movie?” Bambam asked obvious to the mood but just decided to ignore it.

“Movie?” Allyson replied dazed.

“You can bring BoA too!” Youngjae suggested cheerfully, the others just sighed at how love struck he was.

“Uh… sure…” Allyson smiled but her eyes were clouded.

“Hey what do you think happened?” Jr. quietly whispered to JB.

JB shrugged, “Maybe a fight?”

“Again?” Jr. ridiculed, “And they say they’re just friends…” he mumbled the last part so that nobody could hear him.

The bell rang and everybody around them started to scramble to their classes.

“Ka- Yee!” Minzy popped up from nowhere, “Let’s go! We have dance together!”

“I’ll see you guys later,” Jackson waved at the others once before being dragged away by Minzy.

A bitter smile formed on Allyson’s face but she shook it off immediately since she had no reason to be sad. It wasn’t like she had a crush on Jackso

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter