Chapter 60

The Pabo Next Door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Narrator POV

“Wow can you believe that it’s almost the end of summer?” Jr. leaned back in his lawn chair and pushed his sunglasses higher up his nose, “I felt like I was writing the final exam just yesterday.”

Bambam nodded in agreement, “This fall when school starts again, we’ll be in university!”

“Does everybody know where they’re going?” JB asked.

“Oh,” BoA’s expression suddenly brightened, “I got accepted into SEOUL NATIONAL UNIVERSITY!!! Can you believe it? With my grades!”

“I told you you’d get in,” Youngjae pinched BoA on the nose to calm her down.

“No, no, no, wait the best part is that I’m going to major in nursing!” BoA squealed with excitement.

“Nursing?” Ally raised an eyebrow, “You never told me you were interested in the medical field.”

“Yeah, it sounds like something Allyson Noona would do,” Yugyeom pointed out.

“Um… actually,” Ally bit her lips and looked at Jackson, “I’m not going to university…”

Got7 and BoA gapped, Allyson was the last person they’d expect to say those words.

“We’re going to travel the world first!” the excitement couldn’t be contained in Jackson’s voice, “And then worry about school.”

“Whoa…” Yugyeom couldn’t believe his ears, “I guess we’ll just be back to Got6 then… the rest of you all got accepted into Seoul right?”

Once by one JB, Jr. Youngjae, and Bambam all nodded their heads when it was Mark’s turn his head froze.

“A-Actually, I’m going to be back in the States…”

Yugyeom inhaled sharply, “Hyung! You can’t go!”

Mark looked at the younger one apologetically. He had actually meant to tell them earlier, but every time they met up over the summer, everybody was so bubbly and happy, he didn’t want to ruin the mood.

“Well…” Jr. patted Mark on the back, “This is… new.”

Mark looked down, “I got accepted into UCLA…”

Now it was Bambam’s turn to be shock, “But Hyung! You sleep through all your classes!”

“JB does,” Mark corrected, “I don’t.”

“Yah!” JB playfully knocked Mark in the head.

“That’s okay,” Youngjae tried to cheer everybody up, “We can still meet up during Christmas and New Years! Let’s all go to Mark Hyung’s house in LA!”

“We’ll definitely crash at your house,” Jackson assured his best friend, “LA is one of our tour spots. You better treat us to good food!”

Mark chuckled, “Of course.”

“I’m going to miss you Hyung,” Yugyeom sighed, “But I’m still happy for you.”

“Don’t worry maknae-ah, you still have the rest of us,” Jr. patted Yugyeom on the head.

“No matter when and where we are, together, or apart, we’ll always be Got7,” JB gathered everyone in a circle, “We’re a team, a team bonded by friendship, a team that will spend the rest of their lives together.”

“Let’s do our cheer!” Bambam suggested, and everybody automatically stood in a straight line. Ally and BoA sat down in front, happy to be the audience.

JB started the cheer and Got7 finished it together.

“Come and get it, GOT7!”

 

 

 

 

-2 weeks later-

“Attention all passengers, the flight to Los Angeles will depart in five minutes…”

Mark closed his eyes and leaned back in his seat, the thought of going home… it made him both thrilled and nervous.

Beep

The screen on Mark’s phone lit up.

From Ally:

Have you board the plane yet? Checked in? Everything was successful right?

Mark smiled and texted back.

Yes Mom.

What are you doing right now?

Packing with Jackson… or more like secretly unpacking Jackson’s trophies…

Mark chuckled.

Old habits are hard to die… I can only wish you good luck.

Thanks, I’ll need it.

You have a safe flight!

Yes Madam!

Mark sent the message and pocketed his phone. His admit, when he was first trying to let Allyson go, it was hard. He didn’t think he could do it. But after letting go, on some degree, they were able to grow closer… as friends.

To be honest, when they were a couple, things, at times were awkward… now, they chill and hangout with each other like old buddies. Of course, Jackson, being Jackson would throw a jealous fit every now and then but that’s just being Jackson, everybody was used to it.

Somewhere in the back of the plane where the entrance was, a hassle was being made, Mark had no idea what was going on nor did he care, he pulled over his eye mask and planned on sleeping through the entire flight. He had even previously told the flight attends to not wake him for meals.

The talking from the back seemed to quiet down, but was replaced with the sound of heels clicking… towards his direction.

“Sir…”

A flight attendant approached him and he slid down his eye mask just enough for him to see.

“Apparently there was mix up of tickets, we have one more passenger that will be boarding…”

“Okay…” Mark didn’t see why it concerned him.

“And there is only one seat left on the plane.

Oh, Ma

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter