Chapter 6

The Pabo Next Door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Allyson POV


It was after school and BoA and I were heading over to my house.

“Wow, so that mysterious neighbour of yours was Jackson… no wonder no one was ever home.”

“I’m sorry for keeping you in the dark for so long…” I apologised, “I didn’t think that he’d come back…”

BoA shook her head, “I don’t blame you. He is a jerk.”

He used to be sweet… I thought bitterly to myself.

“Just checking though, I’m still your best friend right?” she linked her arms through mines and smiled sweetly.

I smiled and bumped her shoulder playfully, “Of course. You’re my number one.” Then I saddened again, “I wonder if Jackson and I can ever be friends again… impossible right?”

“Aw don’t say that. Guys at this age are just jerks in general. He’ll realise soon enough what he has lost and he’ll regret. Trust me.”

I smiled sadly.

“Hey, don’t look like your dog just died,” BoA joked.

“You know I don’t like dogs,” I wrinkled my nose.

“Okay bad example but the point is-…”

“NOONA!!!” someone hollered and cut BoA off.

“Nate!” I squat down and opened my arms wide for my youngest brother.

“Noona!” he jumped into my arms and I hugged him.

“Noona! Quickly put this on! Mason hyung told me to tell you that Umma and Appa are back!” Nate shoved a bundle of clothes into my arms.

My eyes rounded, “But they aren’t supposed to comeback until next month!” I panicked.

Nate shrugged while BoA whispered into my ear, “You still haven’t told them?”

“I can’t! What do you think will happen when their only daughter out of 5 kids suddenly goes up to them and be like: Hey mom, dad, stop forcing me to act and look like a girl because I hate dresses and makeup?”

BoA sighed, “And this is why I demanded to be an only child…”

I stuck my tongue out at her, “Well its a little too late for that now isn’t it. I’m already stuck with a pair of twin brothers, another annoying 9 years old brother, and my  very own twin who ran away from home and is who knows where trying to pursue his dream in becoming a singer.”

“Okay okay, I get your point… I’m not helping sorry, let’s just find somewhere private so that you can change?” BoA suggested.

I looked around, “Where? My house is just 5 houses away. I can’t go anywhere…”

“Well maybe if we ask Jackson…” I glared at BoA.

“Sorry!” she squeaked.

“Noona! Change behind those trees! BoA Noona and I will be on the look out!” Nate started pushing me.

“Whoaa wait what?” I looked at BoA for helped but she only shrugged at me and said,“It’s the best you can do.”

I sighed. Great, this is just great…

I stepped out from the bushes; I still couldn’t believe that I had just changed in there.
 



“Whoaa…” Nate’s eyes rounded, “Noona neomu yeppeo!” He clapped his little hands excitedly.

“Yeah you have such pretty clothes! Look at that skirt, it’s the cutest thing ever! You’re so lucky that your parents have a good taste in clothes since they shop for you,” BoA whined.

I groaned, “Nate why did you have to pick such a short skirt? And why pink?! You know that I don’t like pink.”

Nate smiled evilly, “Mason hyung gave them to me, he said that we’re going out to dinner with someone and you have look pretty. Oh and that’s also the reason why Umma and Appa are home early, they’re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter