Chapter 39

The Pabo Next Door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Narrator POV

“Whoaa Mark Hyung you went shopping?” Bambam asked as soon as he saw the fully stuffed fridge.


“Hyung does this mean that you’re well enough to come to school with us tomorrow?” Yugyeom asked while his eyes shone like stars.

“Uh…” Mark rubbed his nose and checked his reflection on his phone, “Sure, I’ll just put on some concealer or something to cover the spots.”

“Uh-Un,” Jr. wiggled a no-no finger at Mark, “You’re not leaving this house until you’re 100% better.”

“Um but he left the house today,” Youngjae pointed out, he too, wanted Mark to be back at school, Got7 just wasn’t Got7 with six members.

“Yeah I want to go to school,” Mark argued with his Umma but his Appa heard it and choked on his mouthful of water.

“Did I heard right? Mark Tuan? Tuan Yi En, just said that he wanted to go to school?”

“Apparently so…” Jr. narrowed his eyes, even since they came back Mark had been secretly smiling at the floor when he thought nobody was looking and the vibe around him was all bubbly to the point where you could practically see the rainbows and lollypops flying around him.

“Mark why did you buy so many rice cakes, you hate rice cakes,” Jr. asked innocently.

“Oh Ally bought them,” Mark answered failing to recognise Jr.’s trap.

“Noona came?” Bambam asked, “No wonder I couldn’t find her at school.”

“But Noona told me that she had an appointment…” Youngjae asked completely lost.

“Yeah an appointment… with this chicken pox patient,” Jr. snorted.

“Isn’t Noona nice? She filled every single storage place with food!” Yugyeom cheered, “Now we don’t have to go grocery shopping for a month!”

“So,” Jr. inched closer to Mark, “What else happened during your little… shopping trip?”

“I got a girlfriend,” Mark smiled and his cheeks pinked.

“You what?!” JB choked again and this time a stream of water dribbled down his chin, “Gosh can’t you wait until I swallow before telling us the news?”

“Sorry,” Mark replied sheepishly.

“Hyung, Hyung, Hyung, what do you mean you got a girlfriend? How can you get a girlfriend when Allyson Noona was there with you? You can’t just pick up ot​her girls in front of her, what kind of a guy are you?! You’re not my favourite Hyung anymore!” Yugyeom crossed his arms and stomped his feet like a little big kid having a tantrum.

Jr. sighed and gave Yugyeom his daily *smack* on the head, “So you and Ally are now official?” he asked Mark.

Mark nodded shyly, “Well it’s more like experimentation…”

“Wait your girlfriend is Noona?” Bambam and Youngjae finally got it.

“OH MY GOSH IS IT?!” Yugyeom asked practically begging Mark to say yes.

“Yeah…” if Yugyeom wasn’t so obedient and nice all the time Mark would definitely be intimidated by this giant kid.

“Yes!!!” Yugyeom ran around the house in excitement, his dream had finally came true.

“Whoaaa slow down,” JB looked at Mark, “Experiment?”

Mark shifted uncomfortably, “Well she still likes Jackson…”

“And you’re okay with that?” JB asked carefully.

“I don’t know…” when he had confessed Ally had clearly told him that she wasn’t over Jackson but she had promised to try and forget him.

“I don’t think she’ll-…” JB started but was cut off by one of Jr.’s death glares.

Jr. turned to Mark and smiled, “I’m truly happy for you Mark-ah, but just remember that this is a trial so don’t get too attached.”

Mark nodded happily, he knew that the happier he was right now the more broken he’d be when Ally leaves but as of right now, all was worth it.

“MARK HYUNG I LOVE YOU! YOU’RE STILL MY FAVOURITE HYUNG!” Yugyeom came back from his tenth lap around the house and tackled Mark with a bone crushing hug.

JB took this time to confront Jr. “Why did you stop me?”

Jr. sighed, “He’ll never give up without trying. It doesn’t matter what we tell him, he has to experience heart break because that is the only way of learning how to truly let someone go.”

 

 

 

 

 

Allyson POV

“Noona~ is dinner ready? Nate was about to rip off the fake turkey in our story book and eat it.”

“Did not! Noona! Robot Hyung is lying!”

“Noona can you tell the twins to be quiet? I want to watch the soccer game!”

“Noona!!!”

“Noona! The sausages are burning!”

“NOONA WE’RE GOING TO DIE!”

“Huh?” I quickly turned the stove off when I smelt the smoke, the sausages now looked like pieces of charcoal, “Guess I’ll dump these…”

“Noona! What happened? Are you okay?” all three of my brothers ran into the kitchen.

“Yeah sorry… I was just thinking…” I thought back to what happened this afternoon and shivered.

“What were you thinking about Noona?” Nate asked as he hugged my legs.

“…” I took out a frozen pizza from the fridge, “my school’s retreat… I was thinking what will happen to you guys during the days I’m away, I guess I’ll have to get Umma and Appa to come back,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter