Chapter 47

The Pabo Next Door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Allyson POV


After the emotional group hug, everybody scattering themselves over the couch and floor of Jackson's house.

Youngjae rested his head on his hand and tapped his chin thoughtfully, “If we’re opening up an online shop then we will need pictures of the items… and a model… I NOMINATE BOA!”

“Really!? I can be a MODEL????” BoA squealed in excitement, her eyes sparkled and she happily hugged her boyfriend.

“Then I’m the photographer!” Youngjae volunteered and prepared himself to glare at anyone who disagreed.


Jackson nodded, “That’ll work. You two can do that, Mark and I will do the pricing and technical stuff, Bambam and Yugyeom can take care of the packaging, and JB and Jr. are in charge of sending the packages off. Everybody good?”

“No,” I spoke up, “You didn’t give me anything to do?”

“You…” Jackson glanced at me from head to toe and two words glared back at him: SLEEP DEPRIVATION, “can rest.”

“Noooo!” I shook my head furiously and pouted, “I’m not going to sit back while you guys do all the work.”

“Have you seen yourself?” Jackson didn’t even realise that he had started shouting again, “You can’t even take care of yourself and you want to help us? YOU’RE BURNING A FEVER, YOU’RE A MESS RIGHT NOW AND YOU’RE USELESS TO US!”

My eyes darkened immediately, you can call me stupid, you can swear at me, but one thing I can’t stand  was being called useless… and Jacksons knew that.

“Al,” BoA tried to calm me down, “Jackson didn’t mean that, he’s just worried and-…”

“Oh I’m not worried,” Jackson snared, “I meant everything I just said, and if you really want to do something then cook dinner, everybody will probably be hungry later,” Jackson shrugged and dismissed the others off to work.

“YAH! What am I? A house wife?” I jerked Jackson’s arm to stop him from leaving.

Jackson didn’t bother responding, he just shook my hand away and left, leaving me dumbfounded.

“JACKSON WANG YOU-…”

“Stop yelling,” Mark turned me around, “You’re scaring your brothers... and our fake maknae.”

Indeed, Nate and Zelo were in Youngjae and BoA’s arms with their ears plugged, Mason was trying to look tough but he was unconsciously squeezing JB’s hand, and lastly, Bambam was hidden behind Jr.

I sighed feeling guilty, “Guys, come out, I won’t fight anymore… I promise.”

Bambam popped his head up fanned himself, “Well that’s a relief.”

“What’s up with you two anyways?” JB wondered, “How did you even survive an entire night here without destroying this entire neighbourhood?”

“I wish I knew…” I took Zelo in my arms and hugged him like a teddy bear, “Nowadays either we don’t talk at all or we fight.” And I miss the old times when we could just… talk.

“Hey,” BoA sat down beside me, “Don’t look so upset, you can help me model if you want!”

I laughed, “You know I’m not interested.”

BoA pouted, “Hey I was just trying to help~”

“I’ll take the kids out,” I stood up and looked at Nate, “Remember that hot chocolate trip that never happened?”

“Oooh yeahhh!” Nate nodded but didn’t say anything else.

“Wait, will Jackson be okay with you going out alone right now?” Jr. asked.

“Like I care what he thinks,” I huffed and then called my brothers over, “Let’s go back to our house and change before we leave okay?”

“Um…” Mason looked down, “C-Can I stay here?”

Everybody in the room looked up making Mas

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter