Chapter 26

The Pabo Next Door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Allyson POV 


“I can’t believe you Al!” BoA exploded.

Minzy had sense the tension and dismissed herself into the building first giving us time to talk.

I tried to explain “BoA I’m sorry but Jackson-…”

“Jackson asked you so you do it?!” BoA threw her hands in the air, “What if the next time he asks you to set him up on a date with Minzy? Would you do that too?”

I bit my lips and stayed silent because I knew that if Jackson did ask… and that’s what he wanted… I probably will say yes.

BoA sighed exasperatedly, “What is this Al? The whole I love him so I am happy as long as he’s happy ?! That’s not being selfless. It’s not being a hero. That’s being an idiotic coward who doesn’t even have the courage to fight for the person they love.”

I gaped, “Wha-… No… I- we…”

“Save it Al,” BoA snapped, “You are always saying how obvious I am but you know what? You’re just as bad as me! Anyone, and I mean anyone, can tell that you like Jackson! In fact you’re worse than I am because I, at least show that I like him unlike you who just hides in the shadows doing your ‘good deeds’ thinking that he’ll appreciate it!”

“Also just stop with the whole, we’re just friends crap, you know that you guys are not ‘just friends’ maybe you once were, but you definitely don’t view him as a friend anymore!” BoA finished her speech. She crossed her arms and  spun on her heels away from me; and walked into the building without sparing me a second glance.

I stood outside with my heart aching as reality started punching me in the face. 

I’ve never seen BoA so angry before...

What she said hurts...

It hurts because it's true.

It was one thing to know something and it was another to hear it in person.

Minzy came up to me later today and told me that she wanted to start over and all she needed was once chance to prove herself. I want to give her that chance Ally, but I need you to help me.”

I will always be the person Jackson seeks help from, but never the person Jackson seeks help for.

Those bitter thoughts couldn’t help but come back and haunt me. BoA’s right Jackson wasn’t my friend anymore, I’d be too naïve if I kept on insisting otherwise. I sighed, I didn’t even know when or why I had fallen for Jackson, was it when he came back or…was it something deeper? Did I always love him? It just never showed since everything was view as a friendly gesture when you were kids.  Just a few days ago I was the one proving to him that we can stay friends… ironic huh?

Now that this realization had hit me and I had accepted it, I realised that I probably wouldn’t be able to stand being in the same room as Jackson and Minzy right now.

I took out my phone and started to text only to freeze and realise that I didn’t have any of the Got7 member’s numbers. Well except Jackson’s…

I sighed if Jackson was my only choice then, be it.

Not feeling well, sorry. I’ll see you guys next week!

I quickly pocketed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter