Chapter 2

My Inescapable Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ae Sook POV

“OMG, kill me already. More boys equal more drama.” I thought.

I looked back down at my homework and tried to correct it.

“Please introduce yourselves to the class and sit down at an empty seat.” Mr. Kim said.

“Annyeonghaseyo, I’m Lay. Please take care of me.” He smiled.

It’s cute, but not as cute as Daehyun’s. I smiled remembering his smile this morning.

“I’m Kris.” He said coldly.

He’s tall, very tall.

“Annyeonghaseyo, I’m Suho. Take care of us well.” He smiled brightly at everyone.

Same smile as Daehyun’s, but too much. That causing the girls to almost explode. The new transfers looked around the room for an empty seat. There were two seats at the back, The tall one and the short one went to the back. While the other one came and sat down next to me.

“Annyeonghaseyo, I’m Lay. Your name is…” He asked me.

“Oh, annyeonghaseyo. I’m Yang Ae Sook.” I said quietly.

“Okay, class please take out your textbook and turn to page 68. Solve problems one to four.” He said.

He turned around and started to write the problems on the board. I got out my textbook and opened it to the page.

“Ummm.. can we share.” Lay asked me.

I got stares from a whole bunch of girls. “I hate this, why is this happening to me. At first it was Daehyun, now it’s him too. But I can’t say no, that’s mean.” I thought.

“Yeah we can share.” I said.

I slid my textbook over in between us. But I kept paying attention to the teacher and what he was explaining about the problems on the board. Class ended nicely, I packed my stuff in my bag and got up and left.

“Ae Sook, wait up. I’ll walk you to the next class.” Daehyun said.

“No, it’s okay. I can go by myself.” I said and turned around and ran to my next class.

In my korean class, there were two more transfers. There names were Sehun and Luhan. Sehun was cold towards everyone, while Luhan was talkative and not shy at all. My next class, history there were two more students. Chen and Baekhyun, they both were so loud and they knew a lot of history before we even learned that subject. My next class was with one of the transfer, his name was Kyungsoo. He was very good at cooking and baking, it seem like he was a girl. My next class was with the one transfer student, his name is Kai. He wasn’t good at chemistry class, he just kept sleeping in class. My last class of the day was study hall and there were two students, Tao and Xiumin. They kept giggling at each other, it was hard to do my homework or even concentrate on anything. I couldn’t wait for the bell to ring. I looked up at the clock 1:30 pm, just 30 minutes and school is over!

The bell rung, I put my things in my bag and walked out the door. I walked down the hallway and was greeted by Hyesu.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter