Chapter 50

My Inescapable Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The weather was getting colder, the leafs started to change colors. A time where the cold would soon take over, one man sat at the edge of the roof. His feet dangle off the side, his eyes wander the blue skies.

“When will you come back?” He said.

He laid back on the roof and watched the sun began to set, Ae sook traveled in his mind.

“I miss you.” He said.

“Lay, what are you doing here?” Luhan said.

Luhan sat down next to Lay, he crossed his legs.

“I’m just watching the sunset.” Lay said.

“Yeah right, your mind is all Ae sook.” Luhan said.

“Stop reading people’s minds.” Lay said.

“If you block me then I won’t but your was wide open.” Luhan said.

“I just miss her a lot, I was the first one to bond.” Lay said.

“I know, I’ve noticed how weak the bond is getting these days. It’s only been a week but the bond is weakening.” Luhan said.

“Is it because Xiumin hyung didn’t bond yet?” Lay asked.

“I don’t know, it could be the cause to it.” Luhan said.

“Hyung!” He yelled.

They both turned their head and sighed, the least person they would expect.

“What do you want Chen?” Lay said.

“Just wanted to mess with you guys.” Chen said.

“No, you’re escaping from Suho and Kai. You broke the hair dryer and the plug outlet.” Luhan said.

“Hyung, please save me.” Chen begged.

“Then what are you going to give me?” Lay said.

“I’ll tell you something.” Chen said.

“What is it, spill it.” Luhan said.

“A couple of nights ago, I was getting up to use the bathroom. I felt a presence in Ae sook’s room, so I slowly walked over to her door. I swung it open and there was no one inside and it was gone. I don't know if it was Ae sook or not, if it was her. She would of stayed and not run but the presence was so low I almost couldn’t detect it.” Chen said.

“Why did you not tell anyone?” Lay asked.

“Because…”

“Chen!” Suho screamed.

Chen hid behind Lay and Luhan, Suho and Kai appeared in front of them.

“What did you do to our bathroom?” Suho said.

“I just kind of booted the dryer with my powers and it went a bit crazy.” Chen said.

“You…”

“Chen, tell Suho about the night a few days ago.” Luhan said.

“Fine, then.” Chen said.

After Chen told the, Suho called for a meeting in the living room. Kai and Suho disappeared, Lay and Luhan and Chen had to use the stairs on the side to get down to the balcony, before getting inside house. They arrived and everyone was in the livingroom, a sleepy Tao and Xiumin on the couch. Kris, D.O, and Baekhyun came in from the kitchen and Chanyeol, Sehun came from their rooms. Kai, Suho were already seated next to the sleeping duo, they take their places around the living room.

“So, have you guys been noticing that the bond is getting weaker.” Suho said.

“It has, I could barely feel the pull anymore.” D.O said.

“Maybe we're just far away and can’t feel it anymore.” Kai said.

“There is still a connection but it’s barely there.” Kris said.

“I have no idea how it even feels.” Xiumin said.

Everyone turned to look at Xiumin, his eyes show his emotions. He was hurt but he still blamed himself for losing her.

“Xiumin.” Luhan said.

“No, I am the one to blame.” Xiumin said.

“I thought we were going to move pass this.” Suho said.

“I caused her to leave us and…”

“Stop it, we’re not going to talk about this. It doesn’t matter anymore, we have to face the present now. How we’re going to win her back and get rid of this destiny.” Sehun yelled.

Everyone stared at Sehun, he stood up and looked everyone in the eyes.

“All we’ve been doing is training and not resting. We don’t even an idea where she is or even a small possible hint she could've left. There’s no point in training if we’re not even going to fight.” Sehun said.

“Sehun..”

“Stop it Suho, I don’t want to hear it anymore. You’re not even sure yourself anymore, you don’t know where to lead us. Nobody's doing anything, I’m done with this. I'm going to find her, don't think about stopping me.” Sehun growled.

Sehun ran out the door, Suho instructed Kai, Baekhyun, Kris, Xiumin, and Chen to follow him. The five stood up and left the house, everyone sat in the living room in silence.

Ae sook was going to work with Jaejoong, she and Jaejoong walked hand in hand into the building. The workers bowed to them and Ae sook bowed back, she continued walking behind Jaejoong as he kept walking. They arrived to his office, he immediately sat down and began working. Ae sook sat down on a couch and watched him.

"Is there a lot of work to do?" Ae sook asked.

"There is a lot of work but you can't help me, you can sit there and do something." Jaejoong said.

"Okay." Ae sook said.

Ae sook saw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter