Chapter 41

My Inescapable Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They finally arrived in town and Ae Sook had found a small shop with postcards and souvenirs. Exo all crammed into the small shop, D.O was by her side helping her pick things out. Kai found things a bit suspicious about them.

“So, D.O… you bonded right?” Kai asked.

“Um…”

“Yeah, yesterday.” Ae Sook answered.

Ae Sook was still looking at the jewelry made from shells, D.O’s face was red. Kai punched D.O’s shoulder lightly, then smirked.

“You bonded before me and I thought you would be last.” Kai said.

“It was unexpected…” D.O said.

“Nope, I made him bond.” Ae Sook chuckled.

“Wow… I’m speechless…” Kai said.

D.O hid his face behind Ae Sook’s back, he had to admit but it was true. Ae Sook tried to move around everyone but was stuck where she was at.

“Guys… please get out of the shop if you don’t want to buy anything.” Ae Sook said.

“Guys, lets get out.” Suho said.

Everyone got out except Ae Sook and D.O, who knew Kai was probably telling the others about his bond. The rest had walked out and sat down on some near by benches, Kai told everyone and they laughed.

“For real…” Chen laughed harder.

“Don’t be mean, you haven't even bonded yet.” Lay said.

“I know when my time is coming and I’m not going to be last.” Chen said.

“Me either.” Xiumin said.

“I’ll be fine if I was second to last.” Kai said.

“I don’t want to be last!” Chanyeol whined.

“So, its a bonding war now.” Chen smirked.

“Get your game gone.” Chanyeol smirked.

Each one of them was was having a staring contest with each other.

“It doesn’t matter who is last.” Suho said.

“Spending time with each other is what matters.” Kris said.

“No wonder you’ve been all touchy lately.” Baekhyun said.

“You’re still jelly.” Sehun reminded him.

“Then would you go and take back your bond?” Chen asked.

“No…” Luhan admitted.

Everyone of them looked away from Chen.

“See, then there is no point in saying don’t rush.” Chen said.

They were too busy even noticing Ae Sook and D.O standing there, listening to their conversation. D.O couldn’t help but let out a weird laugh.

“Wow… its a war now…” Ae Sook said.

They snapped their heads towards then, Chen hid his face behind Chanyeol.

“No, we were not saying its a war….” Chanyeol said.

“Then let’s not talk about it and go explore more.” Ae Sook said.

Ae Sook grabbed D.O’s hand and walked down the streets, Kai ran and grabbed her free hand. He had beaten Chen, Chanyeol, and Xiumin to it. He smirked at them and swung their arms back and fourth. They sighed in the back, the rest looked at them and laughed as they walked along. As they walked a little boy with papers in his hands, handed Ae Sook a flyer. Ae Sook thanked him and patted his head. They continued walking to find a place to have some lunch, they sat down in a lunch box shop. Ae Sook looked at the flyer, Kai eyed the flyer as well.

“What is that?” Kai asked.

“Its for a festival, its happening for the next three days.” Ae Sook said.

“Then we can enjoy it with you until we get home on the last night.” Chen said.

“That would be fun!” Tao chirped.

“What do they have?” Luhan asked.

“Well.. there are rides, food, games, and a contest.” Ae Sook said.

“What kind of contest?” Sehun asked.

“You asked the right one, because its a dance contest.” Kai highfived Sehun across the table.

“Sweet!” Sehun yelled.

“What are the prizes?” D.O asked.

“Well, first place gets a trophy, money, and a date with the recent pageant winner. Second place only gets money, third place gets tickets to a spa.” Ae Sook said.

“Theres a date with a recent pageant winner?” Kris said.

“It says so here.” Ae Sook said.

“Then lets not win first place.” Kai said.

“What?” Sehun said.

“I don’t want to go on another date if its not Sookie.” Kai said.

“We can always reject.” Sehun said.

“Never thought of it like that.” Kai said.

“Pabo.” Ae Sook hit Kai’s arm.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter