Chapter 17

My Inescapable Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ae Sook went to the kitchen to check on her Mom, she saw her Mom’s back facing her. So she went up and backed hug her Mom.

“Omma, I’m going to miss you.” Ae Sook said.

“What are you talking about, we still have a couple of months.” Her Mom said.

“More like less than 2.” Ae Sook said sadly.

“Go and change, there probably wanting to go home by now.” She said.

“Neh.. Where is Lucky?” Ae Sook asked.

“I put him outside, since they came.” She said.

“I’ll go and get changed.” Ae Sook said.

Ae Sook walked out of the kitchen and was faced with Exo sitting and watching t.v. She was about to walk up stairs when Lay said something.

“Where are you going?” Lay said.

“To get changed.” Ae Sook said.

“Do you need an…”

“No, just put my stuff in the car.” Ae Sook said.

She walked up the stairs and went inside her room and locked the door. She went to her now closet and opened it, to see only a tank top and a short skirt and a cardigan in there.

“Wow, really.” She said.

She closed the closet and went to her bed, which was now emptied. She lifted the mattress up to reveal a cut in the middle of under the mattress. She put her hand inside and found a pair of jeans and a t-shirt and a hoodie and her black converses and her money that she was saving.

“That’s more like it.” She smiled.

She walked over to her bathroom, now emptied and changed into her clothes. She walked out and left her old clothes on the bed, she also threw a note on there. She tied her hair up into a high ponytail, then went to her window. Her window is facing the back yard and below it was Lucky in his dog house. She carefully opened the window and looked down to see how far it will be.

“Haven’t done this in a while. Hope I make it down without any broken bones.” She said.

She got on the window sill and sat on it and count to three, jumping off of it and landing on both her feet. To realize that she landed right in front of the kitchen window, where her Mom is cooking. She ducked down fast and stayed next to the wall, hoping that no one will see her. She crawled over to Lucky, who was watching her the whole entire time.

“Let’s go and have fun today.” I said.

Lucky barked a couple of times and I unhooked him from the pin on the ground.

“One, two, three.” Ae Sook said.

She ran to the front gate to get out with Lucky right behind her. What she didn’t know was that when she landed on the ground from her jump, Kris saw her before she could duck down to hide.

“Interesting.” Kris said.

“What is?” Tao said.

“That the food is almost ready.” Kris said.

“Hyung, you must of not gotten enough sleep to be saying that.” Chen said.

“Maybe.” Kris smiled.

Just then Ae Sook’s Mom came to call them to eat breakfast.

“Let’s eat breakfast, you guys must of not eaten yet. Can someone go and call Ae Sook down to eat?” Her Mom said.

“I’ll get my MATE.” Lay said.

“I’m going too, just incase!” Kai said.

They went up the stairs to her room, while the rest piled into the kitchen. The table was only big enough to seat six people. So they pulled more chairs around the table. Lay and Kai knocked on the door, but there was no answer.

“Ae Sook, do you need any help?” Lay called.

“I think she is probably taking a shower?” Kai said.

“Let’s bust in and see.” Lay smiled creepy.

They busted in to her room.

“We’re so sorry the door wasn’t locked.” They said.

When they look up to only be greeted by a bed with clothes on it and an opened closet with the clothes Lay picked out this morning for her to wear, still hanging in there.

“Maybe she’s in the bathroom?” Lay said.

“Let’s check it then.” Kai said.

They both walked over and opened the door, there was no one inside. They came out of it, they noticed that the window was opened and the wind was blowing a piece of paper off the bed. Lay grabbed it off the floor and read it.

-Note-

Hey, I’m going to go and hang for a bit.

You guys can head home first, I’ll be there later.

Also I have Lucky with me.

Promise to be home at 9pm.

Bye.

Sookie <3

“Did she just runaway? How could you not sensed her heartbeat and realized that she was gone?” Kai said.

“No, I wasn’t paying attention! Damit Chen, why you always gotta be trolling me.” Lay said.

“We need to tell the others.” Kai said.

They returned from her room and saw that the others we eating the food. They had noticed that Lay and Kai returned with no Ae Sook and just a note in Lay’s hand.

“Where is Sookie?” Luhan asked.

“Umm.. guys she kind of went out, through the window. She left a note to tell us.” Lay said.

“I saw her jump and land right by that window, I didn’t want to say anything. I just wanted her to have some fun before she takes on her role.” Kris said.

“Why is she causing so much trouble already?” Her Mom said.

“It’s okay, will let her have some fun today. Listen guys, don’t try and sniff her out or find her. Let her be, she’ll come back later.” Suho said.

“I wanted to help her with moving in.” Chanyeol said sadly.

“Well let’s eat and then go home.” Xiumin said.

They all sat down and ate the food that her Mom made. They helped wash the dishes and clean up and put A Cook's stuff into their cars and drove home to wait for Ae Sook to return.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ae Sook was walking into town with Lucky and went to a dog shop and bought a new leash for Lucky. It was a bandana style one and it looked nice on Lucky, made him look like the dog from the country movies she seen. She bought some treats and a frisbee to play with at the dog park. She walked with Lucky until they reached the dog park a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter