Chapter 43

My Inescapable Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They were walking back from the festival, it was around 10 pm. They were exhausted and drained, everyone thought of sleep besides one person. As they arrived back to the house, he held onto her hand before she could go inside.

“Can I talk to you?” He asked.

“Yeah, sure Kai.” Ae sook said.

They stepped aside and sat down by the poolside, Kai held her hand. He swung it back and forth, he felt so nervous for the first time being with her.

“What is it Kai?” Ae sook asked.

“I… I…”

“It’s okay, take it slow. I’m not going to go anywhere.” Ae sook chuckled.

“Well… you see… I…”

“Yes?” Ae sook said.

“I.. I want to give you this.” Kai said.

Kai reached into his pocket and handed it over to Ae sook, she took it and opened the small bag. Kai waited for her reaction, hoping she would like it. When Ae sook finally got the necklace out, she couldn’t believe it. It was the one she was looking at before, she looked back up to Kai. He shyly rubbed the back of his neck and looked away.

“I thought you would of like to have it.” Kai said.

“Thanks!” Ae sook said.

Ae sook pulled Kai into a hug, making Kai even more happy. He smiled and hugged her back, Ae sook pulled away first.

“Do you want me to put it on you?” Kai asked.

“Yeah, if you don’t mind.” Ae sook said.

“Why would I mind?” Kai chuckled.

“I don’t know, you tell me?” Ae sook asked.

They burst out laughing, then Ae sook hand Kai the necklace and turn her back towards him. Kai moved her ponytail out of the way and clipped the hooks together. Ae sook turned to face him again, she held the crystal by her fingers. Ae sook smiled at him, Kai just kind of lost it. His eyes turned golden yellow, Ae sook noticed and smiled back at him. She could feel a bit of the pain but it wasn't so bad now, the next thing took her by surprised. Kai had pulled her into a kiss, Ae sook closed her eyes. She felt his lips on hers, they were smooth and soft. Kai pulled away, blushing madly and Ae sook just stared at him.

“Why does everyone blush when they kiss me.” Ae sook sighed.

“Why are your lips so chapped.” Kai said.

“Yah! I didn’t have a chapstick!” Ae sook said.

Ae sook lightly hit Kai’s arm, making him laugh.

“It’s okay. I feel better with the bond now. Also I can see why hyung and them are so attached.” Kai said.

“Don’t you dare become like Lay!” Ae sook said.

“I can’t promise you that.” Kai said.

“What am I going to do? It’s probably my fate.” Ae sook sighed.

“Destiny actually.” Kai said.

“Yeah thanks for the reminder.” Ae Sook said.

“It’s getting cold, let’s go inside.” Kai said.

Before Ae sook could even reply, he had already teleported then into the house. From the top of the trees, a shadow rises to its feet. He smirked and leaped away, he was hurt.

 

Ae sook woke up the next morning to someone breathing in her face, she turned the other way to have the same thing happen to her too. Ae sook slowly opened her eyes, to her left was Kai and to the right was Sehun. Ae sook scratched her head, then Kai had pulled her down. His arm over her shoulders, along with Sehun placing his leg over her.

“Yah! I’m going to be crushed.” Ae sook said.

“Five minutes….” They both mumbled.

“Why are you guys even in my bed.” Ae sook sighed.

“Because we miss you…” Sehun groaned.

“Now stop talking.” Kai said.

"Fine." Ae sook sighed in defeat.

Ae sook was staring up at the ceiling, as Kai and Sehun sleeping again. Ae sook was tired and bored, she thought of something. She wondered if she could teleport since she had bonded with Kai yesterday. But she had no idea how it would work, she turned to face Kai.

"How do you teleport?" Ae sook asked.

With his eyes closed, Kai sighed and told her.

"You just think of the place you want to go to and then your..."

The next thing Kai knew, his arm dropped and touched the bed. Kai opened his eyes and looked around for her, only to find Sehun sleeping next to him. Kai shot up and ran downstairs, he arrived in the living room. He held his hand of his heart, he slumped down onto the floor.

"What's wrong?" Suho asked.

"You look sick." Xiumin said.

Kai stood back up and walked over to her, he held her in his arms.

"Don't ever do that, you just don't know what might happened." Kai said.

Kai kissed her temple, earning groans from his hyungs.

"Well, you wouldn't let me leave. So I was curious on how your powers work." Ae sook said.

"Wha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter