Chapter 15

My Inescapable Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ae Sook POV

I made my way to Exo’s house after that little fight, I knocked on the door. Luhan opened the door for me.

“Ae Sook, are you okay. Why are you bleeding?” Luhan asked.

He wiped the blood from the corner of my mouth.

“It’s nothing, I got into a fight.” I said.

“Let’s go inside.” He grabbed my hand.

Luhan lead me inside, all of them were sitting in the living room with my Mom and Ms. Oh and her daughter, Sumin. I walked over and gave my Mom a hug, I let her go and face the rest of Exo.

“I’ve decided to accept my destiny. You don’t have to bond to me because you have to, when you are certain that you love me for who I am then go ahead. I’m not promising that I will love you right away either. If you want someone eles, go ahead be with her. If you don’t like me, I don’t care. Also, Kris it’s okay if you walk away from me that time. I don’t hate you for it, you didn’t know I was your mate anyway. Lay, please learn to be less clingy or I might just beat you up. Kai stay away from me if you don’t want your bones broken.” I said.

“Why are you ordering them around?” Sumin said bossy.

“Be nice to her, she is going to live with us now.” Ms. Oh said.

“Now, I’m hungry let’s eat something.” I said.

“Well let’s make some food then.” Ms. Oh said.

“Wait, one more thing. I’m not a loving type, so don’t expect me to love you.” I said.

“Why did you say that.” My mom said.

“Setting the rules here.” I said.

“Why are there rules?” Tao asked.

“So, you will know more about me. Set yours if you want to?” I said.

“Ms. Oh, do you need help cooking? Also, I’m a good cook.” I said.

“You can help me if you want.” She said.

I got up and walked into the kitchen with Ms. Oh.

Kris POV

“What happened between you and her?” Suho asked.

I couldn’t bring myself to tell them what happened. They’ll probably be angry with me. I regret it so much, I shouldn’t of walked away. But I had to tell them, get it off my chest.

“I was with Jieun, when she bumped into us. Jieun’s girls beat her up and I didn’t do anything. Instead I just walked away from her.” I said.

“Hyung. How stupid are you. When someone is getting beaten you’re supposed to help them.” Tao said.

“You let your girl harm our mate.” Xiumin said.

“How could you, hyung!” Chanyeol said.

“I’m sorry. I didn’t know what to do.” I said.

“You’re just straight up stupid!” Kai said.

“How could you let them hurt her.” Lay said.

“Well, it’s over for you now.” Baekhyun said.

“I’m sorry, Ms. Yang.” I said.

“It’s okay, she is strong.” She said.

“Food is done, Let’s eat now.” Ae Sook said.

“Let’s eat now.” Suho said.

Everyone got up and went into the kitchen. I sat down across from Ae Sook, Lay sat next to her and on the other side was Luhan. I looked into her eyes, she looked away from me and towards Lay. She must hate me now, why did I turn away from her that time. I still remember her eyes, they were sad and I could see her pain.

“Please excuse me, I’m not that hungry.” I said.

I got up and left to go to my room.

Ae Sook POV

Kris looked me in the eye, his stare was so warm and I could feel the regret. I decided to look away from him to Lay instead. Kris left the table, I felt bad for saying that in front of the other guys. But it had to be said if we were to get along with each other, from now onwards. I was curious on what a mate is, so I decided to ask them.

“So a mate is technically a love, right?” I asked.

“A mate in werewolf term is like a lover. They stay with each other forever until one person dies then the other dies too. In our case, if you die the ones who have bonded to you will die with you. Also, this might be too much information but on the full moon we have uncontrollable hormones, so you might want to stay away from us, mostly Lay for now.” Suho said.

“Hey your not supposed to tell

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter