Chapter 16

My Inescapable Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ae Sook POV

I woke up to someone poking my cheek. I put my hand up and rub my cheek, I heard some giggles. I slowly opened my eye to see Tao, Kai and Lay.

“Great, already here. What time is it?” I asked.

“It’s time for you to get up.” Kai said.

“Stop it Kai. It’s 9 am.” Lay said.

“But we’ve been here since 7 am, because of Lay hyung. I’m so sleepy.” Tao whined.

I moved over and pat the spot next to me, on my Mom’s bed.

“Sleep, and be quite. I’m tired.” I said quietly.

“But we can’t sleep, Mother in law told us to wake you up.” Tao said.

“Arghhh…….” I rolled over.

“Get up now Sookie.” Lay said.

Lay walked over to the side I rolled over on. He patted my head, and was about to kiss my forehead. I rolled over to the other side and got up to fast, I fell towards Kai. He caught me in his arms.

“Thanks.” I said.

“Sookie, the others are packing your stuff right now.” Lay said.

“Oh, good. I’m going to get a cup of water. I’m kind of thirsty, maybe a pill for headaches.” I said.

“Hurry and come back, so we go to our home.” Lay said.

“Maybe I’ll take the whole entire bottle and kill both of us. How about you stop your sweet talk, I don’t like that stuff.” I said.

“No, you won’t die, because my power is healing. I can cure you.” Lay said.

“Then stop it.” I said.

I walked to the door and went downstairs to get some water, The rest of Exo was sitting there with my Mom and there were a whole bunch of boxes by the door. They just stared back at me blankly, was there something wrong with me?

“Morning.” I said.

“Ae Sook, why didn’t you changed before you came down.” My Mom asked.

“Because Lay was bothering me and I wanted to get some water.” I said.

“I’m sorry, but she is kind of dense at times.” She said.

“No, it’s okay.” Suho said.

“Then if you don’t mind me, I’ll get some water.” I said.

They just stared blankly at me some more, I went into the kitchen and got some water and some pills. I thought about what Lay had said, they had powers. I took the pill and drank water down with it. I walked right back into the living room, Kai, Tao and Lay had came down. I sat down on the wood flooring with my back facing the t.v.

“Hey, Lay said something about powers and that his was Healing.” I said.

“That is true, we have powers.” Suho said.

“Well, since you aren’t leaving anytime soon. I’ll cook us breakfast then.” My Mom said.

“Well since we’re doing this, let’s introduce ourselves once again. But from oldest to youngest and talk about yourselves.” Suho said.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter