Chapter 57

My Inescapable Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N:

Sorry guys, I've been gone for a long time.

I've been busy getting all my college applications completed.

I will quickly update the rest of the story before I head off to college.

So I will get the rest of the chapters done before August 27th, (U.S date/time).

Thank you to all my subbies for being patient.

Jaejoong watched as Sumin took the last sip of the potion he had made, she was getting better. Sumin handed him the glass cup, Jaejoong took it and pulled the blanket over her.

“I’m kind of tired, I’ll just take a nap.” Sumin said.

Jaejoong nodded and walked to the kitchen, he washed the glass cup and placed it on the drying rack. As he turned and made her way back to the living room, he felt dizzy. Jaejoong fell to the ground, his whole body burned.

“What’s going on?” Jaejoong said.

He tried to hold in the pain it but it was unbearable, he screamed out in pain. Sumin woke up and slowly walked over to him, she was drowsy.

“Jae oppa, what’s wrong?” Sumin asked.

Jaejoong looked up to her and she saw his eye color rapidly change from normal to dark green, Sumin felt the medicine effects take over. She fell to the side and was out cold, Jaejoong felt something weird. He looked over to where Ae sook was, he swear he saw her twitch a bit. Jaejoong curled back into a ball and tried to withstand the pain, he didn’t know what was going on. A few seconds later, he was able to stand up. He lifted Sumin into his arms and placed her back onto the couch, then made his way to Ae sook. He saw how her fingers were twitching, he looked among the wolves and them moving made him worry. He moved in between them and lifted Ae sook into his arms, he quickly made his way to the front door.

Jaejoong flew over the tree tops, carrying Ae sook in his arms. They were almost to his home, then Ae sook began to stir and cough. He quickly landed on the ground and tried to calm her down.

“Ae sook, are you okay?” Jaejoong asked.

Ae sook slowly opened her eyes and Jaejoong slowly swept her bags out of her face.

“Where am I?” Ae sook asked.

“We’re going home.” Jaejoong said.

“My head hurts and my body aches.” Ae sook said.

“We can rest here a bit and then go home.” Jaejoong said.

“Do you have water?” Ae sook asked.

“No, I know there is a stream up ahead. I’ll go and get some, stay here.” Jaejoong said.

“Okay.” Ae sook said.

Jaejoong carefully lifted her and leaned her back against a tree, he then left. Ae sook began coughing, her head spinned and nothing could explain the feeling in her gut. She slowly closed her eyes and when she was almost drifting off to dream world, a hand was placed on her forehead.

“Jae…”

“It’s us.” Kris said.

Ae sook opened her eyes wide, in front of her were her mates.

“We’re going to take you home.” Suho said.

“I can’t go home.” Ae sook said.

“What do you mean?” Baekhyun asked.

“I have to…”

“Ae sook.” Jaejoong yelled.

Jaejoong came running and Exo went flying in different directions, he lifted Ae sook into his arms and his eyes turned dark green.

“Jae..”

“Don’t talk.” Jaejoong said.

Jaejoong put up a force field around them both, Exo managed to come back. They stood around the force field, they were angry.

“Give us back Ae sook.” Kris commanded.

“You think I will.” Jaejoong tsked.

“You can’t stop us.” Suho said.

“Jae, please stop this. There is a way for us…”

“Stop it Ae sook, I know you love them. Don’t lie to me, those days we spent together were nothing to you.” Jaejoong said.

“You’re right, they didn’t mean anything. Just kill me already, I’m tired of living anyways.” Ae sook yelled.

Ae sook went flying towards a tree, the force field was down. Ae sook coughed up blood, her breathing was heavy. Her mates ran to her side, Lay bent down to her and wiped the blood away from .

“You’re going to be okay.” Lay said.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter