Chapter 36

My Inescapable Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was present time, Ae Sook was being dragged by Tao to the living room. Tao sat her down and ran to go and get the gifts, he returned shortly and sat down on the floor. Exo and Ms. Oh and Sumin had joined them shortly after cleaning up, Tao handed Ae Sook his gift first.

“Sookie, here’s my gift. Open it first.” Tao said.

She grabbed the big rectangular box and unwrapped the paper and it was a box, she took the lid off and it was a new backpack. It was dark blue and had a wolf plushie hanging on the side. Ae Sook liked it, it was so her style.

“Awe, Thanks panda.” Ae Sook smiled at Tao.

“Here’s mine.” Chanyeol said.

Chanyeol handed her a large gift bag, Ae Sook took it and lifted the paper tissue out. She pulled the clothes out and it was a hoodie and matching sweat pants, the hood had wolf ears sew on top and it looked very cute.

“Thanks Channie.” Ae Sook said.

“Here.” Sehun said shyly.

Ae Sook took his bag and opened it to find a beanie, it was green. Then Sehun pulled the same one from out behind him, he wore it on his head.

“Oh, the maknae got a couple item.” Tao said.

“Thanks Hunnie. It’s my favorite color too.” Ae Sook said.

“Here, open it. I know you’ll love it.” Baekhyun said.

Ae Sook took the box from him, it was hand sized. She took the top off and it was a bracelet, it was brown and had braided leather and an angle wings connecting to a big peral in the center.

“It’s cute Baekkie.” Ae Sook said.

“My gift to you.” Suho said.

Suho handed her a small thin box too, she took it and opened it and it was a hair band. It had a black and white polka dotted bow tie on the side of band.

“I like it. I’ll try to wear it as much as possible.” Ae Sook said.

"Here, take it. I made it." D.O said.

Ae Sook took the big gift bag and opened the top, she pulled a teddy bear.

"Thanks it's cute, you actually made it." Ae sook said.

"Actually it was for my final in my art class and I thought about you and made it for you." D.O said.

"I'm going to hug it to sleep every night." Ae sook said.

"I bought my gift because I'm not an art person." Chen said.

He handed Ae sook a small box too, she opened it and found a necklace. The pendant was a sliver wing, the chain was gold the pendant.

"Thank you Chen, it's cute." Ae sook said.

"Here, take mine." Lay said.

Lay gave Ae Sook a bag, she took the tissue paper out and pulled the white pillow out. It had a picutre of Lay's face on it, Ae sook sighed at it.

"What you don't like it?" Lay said.

"No, I do. It's just gonna be creepy when I go to sleep, cause imma have to look at this face...." Ae sook laughed.

"That's mean!" Lay yelled.

"I was just kidding, this is better then you sleeping with me." Ae sook said.

"Here Sookie." Kris said.

Ae sook took the bag from him and opened it, she found a new watch. It was white and big, she liked it.

"Your watch strap was breaking so I thought you liked a new one." Kris said.

"Thanks, I was thinking of buying a new one." Ae sook said.

"Open mine next, I don't want to be the last one." Xiumin said.

"Okay, okay." Ae sook said.

Ae sook unwrapped the box and took the lid off, she found a pair of new Nike high tops and they were black with a dark blue lining.

"Come here! I wanted these!!!" Ae sook said.

Ae sook literally jumped onto Xiumin's lap and gave him a big hug. Exo was giving him the stare and they were unhappy. Xiumin just laughed and then hugged her back.

"I knew, because whenever we go to the store you always look at them in the window. So I kind of guess and bought them. It's good that you like it." Xiumin said.

"Thanks!" Ae sook said.

She got off of him and sat down on the floor, Kai stood up and walked to the stairs.

"Where are you going?" Ae sook said.

"To get my present." Kai said.

"Oh then be back quick." Ae sook said.

"While he is gone, open mine." Luhan said.

"Okay." Ae sook said

Luhan handed Ae sook a box, she took it and opened it. It was some ear cuffs, they had different designs and they were cute.

"Thanks, some new jewelry I can wear." Ae sook said.

"I didn't know what to get...." Luhan said.

"It's okay, I like it." Ae sook said.

"Where is Kai? What's taking him so long?" Suho said.

Just then Kai appeared infront of them, he was panting and had his arm over his hip. Then Ae sook felt something on her lap moving and it was warm. She looked down and saw Lucky, she screamed.

"Lucky!!" Ae sook yelled.

Ae sook tackled him down, they wrestled.

"So that's where you went?" Suho said.

"Oh my present is right next to her, the whole entire time." Kai said.

"Sookie, open this. It's the last present." Lay said.

Ae sook sat up and opened the bag and inside was a black wool infinity scarf.

"You do know it's not winter?" Tao said.

"So... I just thought it would match her. She can wear it during the winter." Kai said.

Ae sook thought about it, but Jaejoong's bet came back into her mind. She still had a long time, but time was slowly ticking down for her.

"It's cute, I can wear it whenever." Ae sook said.

"See.. I told you." Kai said.

Ae sook kept playing with Lucky, she felt happy just hanging and laughing with everybody. For the first time she felt like she had a real family. It was getting even late, so Kai teleported Lucky back home.

"It's getting late and I'm kind of tired from today." Ae sook said.

"We'll clean up, you sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter