Chapter 42

My Inescapable Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ae Sook woke up with the sunlight in her face, Chen rolled over and blocked the sunlight. Still, Ae sook woke up and she rubbed her eyes. Chen held onto her hands, Ae Sook glared at him.

“What, just trying to help you not have swollen eyes.” Chen said.

“Thanks.” Ae sook said.

Ae sook sat up, Chen sat up along with her. Chen let out a couple of laughs, he smoothed out Ae Sook’s wild bed hair. Ae sook just sat there trying to adjust to the morning light, she scratched the back of her head. Just then Tao and Kai raced up the stairs, Kai jumped in between them. Making Chen growl and Ae sook fall backwards on the bed, Tao pushed Chen over and laid down with them. Chen got up and growled, making them lower their heads. Ae Sook was annoyed, she grabbed her pillow and walked down the stairs. They watched her disappear, Chen gave them glares. Ae Sook made her way to the first door she saw, she opened it and walked next to the bed. She invited herself in, she covered herself in the blanket and turned her back towards him. Ae sook didn’t really care who it was, she was tired. Ae Sook was drifting off to sleep, when she felt the other person turn. He put his arms around her waist, pulling her towards his chest.

“What are you doing here?” He said.

“Lay, just be quiet. I’m tired..” Ae sook said.

Lay looked towards the clock on the wall, it was almost noon. Lay chuckled, making Ae Sook sigh.

“It’s almost noon and you're tired.” Lay said.

“Please Lay…” Ae Sook groaned.

“No, wakey wakey.” Lay said.

Lay pulled the blanket up from her body, Ae Sook sat up in defeat. Lay smiled at her, especially her messy bed hair. Ae sook pushed his hands away, she grabbed her pillow and walked out the door. Lay watched as she already left, he laughed. Ae Sook opened the next door, she saw no one on the bed. Ae Sook made a run for it, she jumped on it and covered herself in the blanket. Just as she was about to fall asleep, a door opened. There was steam and he only had his waist covered by a towel, Ae Sook slowly lifted her head up to see who it was. He was too busy drying his hair when Ae sook was staring at him blankly, he removed the towel and jumped backwards trying to cover himself. Ae Sook stared at him and laid back down to sleep.

“Yah! How can you be in my room?” He yelled.

“Shut it Baekhyun.” Ae sook said.

“You can’t be in here, were you trying to peek at me.” Baekhyun smirked.

Ae sook sat up again, she stared at him annoyed. Baekhyun just removed the towel from his chest, he smirked at her proudly. Ae sook gave him a look, before falling back down to try and sleep.

“Yah! Aren't you going to say something about this body?” Baekhyun said.

“If you want to impress me, try harder. I’ve seen guys with better toned abs.” Ae Sook said.

“Thanks for making me feel better.” Baekhyun scoffed.

“No problem, now be quite. I’m tired and didn’t get enough sleep.” Ae sook said.

Baekhyun watched as she turned back and forth trying to adjust, before she finally stopped. Baekhyun looked down at his body, he remembered her comments.

“This is already the best, you act like you have some.” Baekhyun said.

“I do, you wanna see.” Ae Sook chuckled.

“Yah! Aren’t you asleep?” Baekhyun said.

“Kind of but you just had to talk.” Ae Sook said.

“Sorry, go to sleep.” Baekhyun said.

“Alright.” Ae Sook said.

Baekhyun walked over to the closet, he grabbed some clothes and looked towards Ae Sook.

“Don’t peek at me!” Baekhyun said.

“Don’t mind if I do.” Ae Sook said.

“Yah!” Baekhyun screamed.

“What, it’s not like there isn’t anything to see.” Ae Sook scoffed.

“Yah!” Baekhyun screamed.

“Will you stop screaming!” Ae Sook yelled.

The door burst opened revealing Luhan, Chanyeol, and D.O. Luhan and D.O ran over to Ae sook, while Chanyeol ran over to baekhyun and tackled him to the floor.

“Yah! What are you doing?” Baekhyun said.

“What do you think you’re doing?” Chanyeol said.

“Ae Sook are you okay?” Luhan asked.

“Yeah, im just tired.” Ae sook said.

“What did he do to you?” D.O said.

“You should be asking me!” Baekhyun screamed again.

They looked at each other weirdly, then they laughed. Chanyeol got up from Baekhyun, he helped him. Baekhyun adjusted his towel around his waist, Chanyeol laughed with them. Ae Sook was still tired, she gotten up and walked out of the room. Luhan laughed and hit baekhyun in the back, D.O fell back onto the bed and laughed loudly.

“Yah!” Baekhyun yelled.

“It’s so funny, we thought it was Ae Sook screaming for help.” Chanyeol said.

“You scream like a girl!” Luhan laughed.

“We came to the wrong rescue.” D.O said.

“It’s not funny, you didn’t even save me from her.” Baekhyun said.

“What was there to do?” Luhan said.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter